The Bradford Exchange - Bradford Exchange , scam , poor shipping, slow!
I ordered a ring from Brad from Bradford Exchange on Feb 02, 2011.It was labelled guaranteed by Valentines day.
I called on the 12th, they said it was on the way, Feb 14th they said it would be shipped on the 16th, and they was sorry, I called today, Feb 17th, they said it would be shipped on the 22cnd, sorry again, I requested to cancel the order, they said I could not... they have the card and would process anyway. I do NOT recommend this company, beware! Your welcome.
Nobody should use this company...
I suggest ANYONE but Bradford exchange..keywords: scam, review, reviews, poor service, slow shipping, bad customer service ect...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a jacket for my husband for valentines day and after I ordered it gave me a delivery estimation of March-April. REALLY?! It was guaranteed valentines day arrival!..."
- "I have been in business for 13 years and people are writing untrue comments about my company on this website. I sell authentic Hermes handbags and have brokered these bags..."
- "Ordered this ring personalized for our 20th anniversary. It came. Found it unattractive & clunky. Called to return it. Was told they could not resell it as it was engraved-personalized...."
- "Waste Management locks in the customer with long term contacts (i.e. 36 months). You must notify Waste Management within the 3-6 month window before expiration or the contract is..."
- "For those of you with Fleetwood camping issues, check the news...FTCA in Somerset, PA has closed it's doors! No warning was issued to the 300+ FTCA direct dealers, parts..."
- "Car accident, not my fault, insurance company wants to total car out, but I still owe over 7000 for a 1900 car and they tell me I still have to..."
- "STAY AWAY from this "shop" unless you want to pay a whole lot of money and wait for 6 months or more for a destroyed vehicle. We took a vehicle..."
- "AS long as you received what you want, then fine even if it is little expensive than other. But when you received items, either defect, not as expected or broken then..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."