The Bradford Exchange - Bradford Exchange , scam , poor shipping, slow!
I ordered a ring from Brad from Bradford Exchange on Feb 02, 2011.It was labelled guaranteed by Valentines day.
I called on the 12th, they said it was on the way, Feb 14th they said it would be shipped on the 16th, and they was sorry, I called today, Feb 17th, they said it would be shipped on the 22cnd, sorry again, I requested to cancel the order, they said I could not... they have the card and would process anyway. I do NOT recommend this company, beware! Your welcome.
Nobody should use this company...
I suggest ANYONE but Bradford exchange..keywords: scam, review, reviews, poor service, slow shipping, bad customer service ect...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In November I had purchased a display with a set of civil war knives. It said it came together in the description, but come to find out it was a..."
- "I received the ring as a gift. My mom.was disappointed aboit it but gave it to me anyway. It is false advertising because the ring I received was..."
- "Hired Mr. Dufresne to paint my condo and the paint job was very poor, and he got paint all over my woodwork. When I contacted him to ask for my..."
- "Car accident, not my fault, insurance company wants to total car out, but I still owe over 7000 for a 1900 car and they tell me I still have to..."
- "Hi my name is Erin. I've read a lot of reviews and I wanted to share my experience using the Roca Labs regimen. I was skeptic at first from reading..."
- "Ever since my son's school switched to Lifetouch, we have yet to get a decent school picture. It appears they take one picture regardless of subject and go with it...."
- "Purchased a sofa 3 years ago and is already falling apart! Furniture only has one year warranty and after that... To bad, ""sorry,we are the equivalent of a Ross clothing..."
- "I ordered two dresses back in July. I just received the second one and it is terrible! I received the sweater dress a couple of weeks ago and it seems..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."