Ione, Washington

Ordered this ring personalized for our 20th anniversary.It came.

Found it unattractive & clunky. Called to return it. Was told they could not resell it as it was engraved-personalized. They refunded my payment & told me to just keep the ring.

???????? Ok! I'd had our names (ex: John&Jane), anniversary date, (ex: 04/24/95-15) engraved on it. The stones (not real diamonds) were cheap looking to me, more like glass than CZ.

What is Diamonesk anyway? Who manufactures it? I picked this ring because it was platinum plated and since platinum is supposed to be given for that anniversary.

Very disappointed but at least pleased they refunded me & surprised they didn't want it returned.I will keep a watch though to make sure I don't get charged for the rest of the payments.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of the bradford exchange ring. The Bradford Exchange needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the bradford exchange ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Bradford Exchange.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments