Ione, Washington

Ordered this ring personalized for our 20th anniversary.It came.

Related: The Bradford Exchange - A customer lost!!!

Found it unattractive & clunky. Called to return it. Was told they could not resell it as it was engraved-personalized. They refunded my payment & told me to just keep the ring.

???????? Ok! I'd had our names (ex: John&Jane), anniversary date, (ex: 04/24/95-15) engraved on it. The stones (not real diamonds) were cheap looking to me, more like glass than CZ.

What is Diamonesk anyway? Who manufactures it? I picked this ring because it was platinum plated and since platinum is supposed to be given for that anniversary.

Very disappointed but at least pleased they refunded me & surprised they didn't want it returned.I will keep a watch though to make sure I don't get charged for the rest of the payments.

Review about: Positive Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE The Bradford Exchange Ring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about The Bradford Exchange Ring from Fayetteville, Arkansas The Bradford Exchange "I ordered my husband and my ring from here... My ring has arrived but my husbands has not... Yes i only paid $129 for my ring but it looks like..." Read more The Bradford Exchange Jacket Review from Buffalo, New York The Bradford Exchange "My son who is in the military and currently deployed recently purchased a fleece and while home on leave discovered it was too big. He did not return it before..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Bradford Exchange Deceptive Advertising The Bradford Exchange "My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection. My Aunt placed the order..." Read more The Bradford Exchange Shipping Service Review The Bradford Exchange "Ordered a personalized ring on December 14 with a gaurentee it would arrive before christmas. Today is Dec 24 and the ring arrived yesterday! Wonderful service as far as im..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Burger King - Do not ever eat there unless you want to get sick...! Burger King "I stopped at a Burger King and I had planned to go to the drive-thru however there were about 10 cars in line and I was in a hurry as..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more