The Bradford Exchange - Anniversary Ring
Ordered this ring personalized for our 20th anniversary.It came.
Found it unattractive & clunky. Called to return it. Was told they could not resell it as it was engraved-personalized. They refunded my payment & told me to just keep the ring.
???????? Ok! I'd had our names (ex: John&Jane), anniversary date, (ex: 04/24/95-15) engraved on it. The stones (not real diamonds) were cheap looking to me, more like glass than CZ.
What is Diamonesk anyway? Who manufactures it? I picked this ring because it was platinum plated and since platinum is supposed to be given for that anniversary.
Very disappointed but at least pleased they refunded me & surprised they didn't want it returned.I will keep a watch though to make sure I don't get charged for the rest of the payments.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Nothing needs said besides these are JUNK! Same story. Ordered before Christmas to garuntee delivery before Christmas. Received JUNK on JAN 21st!!!Pissed off!!..."
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."
- "I started this set and received the 1878 Morgan. It's obviously made in China and they couldn't even copy it correctly. The Eagle on the reverse side is void of..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."