Ione, Washington

Ordered this ring personalized for our 20th anniversary.It came.

Found it unattractive & clunky. Called to return it. Was told they could not resell it as it was engraved-personalized. They refunded my payment & told me to just keep the ring.

???????? Ok! I'd had our names (ex: John&Jane), anniversary date, (ex: 04/24/95-15) engraved on it. The stones (not real diamonds) were cheap looking to me, more like glass than CZ.

What is Diamonesk anyway? Who manufactures it? I picked this ring because it was platinum plated and since platinum is supposed to be given for that anniversary.

Very disappointed but at least pleased they refunded me & surprised they didn't want it returned.I will keep a watch though to make sure I don't get charged for the rest of the payments.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of the bradford exchange ring. The Bradford Exchange needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the bradford exchange ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Bradford Exchange.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

The Bradford Exchange - Ring Review from Newville, Pennsylvania The Bradford Exchange "Nothing needs said besides these are JUNK! Same story. Ordered before Christmas to garuntee delivery before Christmas. Received JUNK on JAN 21st!!!Pissed off!!..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Ring Review from Glasgow, Kentucky The Bradford Exchange "Ordered top part of heart Broke call customer service will not replace.poor quality do not buy from this company the least they could do is replace it that is all..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Hoodie Review from Delanson, New York The Bradford Exchange "I ordered a jacket for my husband for valentines day and after I ordered it gave me a delivery estimation of March-April. REALLY?! It was guaranteed valentines day arrival!..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - My Bradford Exchange Experience The Bradford Exchange "I am a first time customer of the Bradford Exchange and my experience was just downright terrible. I ordered this ring to give to my mother on Mother's Day and so..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more