Ione, Washington

Ordered this ring personalized for our 20th anniversary.It came.

Found it unattractive & clunky. Called to return it. Was told they could not resell it as it was engraved-personalized. They refunded my payment & told me to just keep the ring.

???????? Ok! I'd had our names (ex: John&Jane), anniversary date, (ex: 04/24/95-15) engraved on it. The stones (not real diamonds) were cheap looking to me, more like glass than CZ.

What is Diamonesk anyway? Who manufactures it? I picked this ring because it was platinum plated and since platinum is supposed to be given for that anniversary.

Very disappointed but at least pleased they refunded me & surprised they didn't want it returned.I will keep a watch though to make sure I don't get charged for the rest of the payments.

Review about: The Bradford Exchange Ring.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about The Bradford Exchange Our Family Of Love Ring from Spring Valley, New York The Bradford Exchange "Ordered a ring which was supposedly shipped Feb 4. Weeks passed still no ring. After 3 calls to customer service was given conflicting accounts of why the ring probably hadn't..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Non delivery of order The Bradford Exchange "I ordered a ring, 04/22/17, the add claim a 4-6 week delivery time. I how ever have yet to receive my , size 8 & a half , Love Always..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Damaged product The Bradford Exchange "I ordered a Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Cuckoo Clock, it arrived with the figure Clarice broken off. I requested a return and exchange to be shipped. They..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Review about Hoodie from Delanson, New York The Bradford Exchange "I ordered a jacket for my husband for valentines day and after I ordered it gave me a delivery estimation of March-April. REALLY?! It was guaranteed valentines day arrival!..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more