To: The Bradford Exchange Customer Service Department or anybody that may care if that is even possible!!!!!

I ordered two (2) South Carolina Gamecocks Oval Pendants that show on your web page with silver chains. When I received the first one, it had a very cheap, ugly gold chain so I made my first of at least six phone calls to your customer service department. The first person I spoke with agreed with me that they were shown on your web site with a silver chain so she advised me to return the pendant and she would put in the replacement order and if the second one came with a gold chain, to return it too and both replacements would have silver chains.

I then received one pendant of the second order again with a GOLD chain and the next day received the second pendant also with a GOLD chain. I then called back and requested to speak to a manager. She told me that she would ask marketing to check what was on the web and she would call me back that same day with the steps you would take to correct the orders. I never received a phone call back from her.

Several days later, I made yet another call and demanded to speak to a manager. Pepito was the manager’s name – I had to explain the entire mess to him and told him to check one of the other pendants on your web site because, since I had pointed out to you that the South Carolina pendants show silver chains you had removed them from the web. He told me to return both pendants AGAIN and to put a code of N17 (or something similar) on the envelopes. He said that he was going to check the inventory and that when I received the replacements (3rd shipments) that they should have silver chains.

After speaking to Pepito and returning both pendants, I finally got a return call from Brittany who indicated that she has spoken to marketing and would be able to send me silver chains for the pendants – I decided to not inform her that Pepito had told me to return them in case the new ones had the gold chains.

As of today, December 17th, I have received ONE pendant with a GOLD chain. I did receive ONE silver chain from Brittany. I cannot figure out why I haven’t received both pendants that I ordered OR why Brittany only sent one silver chain.

BUT, I AM FED UP – your customer service SUCKS and I am returning the only pendant that I now have in my possession as well as the ONE silver chain that was sent to me by Brittany. I WANT EVERY PENNY THAT HAS BEEN CHARGED TO ME REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!! It is very sad that a company like The Bradford Exchange cannot ensure that you have accurate information on your web page, and cannot provide the customer exactly what is shown on your web page. You can be assured that I will NEVER do any further business with your company. IF the second pendant or silver chain is ever received, they will promptly be returned.

PLEASE remove my name from any and all distribution lists associated with your company – I do not want to ever receive any more mailings, nor email messages from you. If you feel that you need to respond to this letter, feel free to mail your response to my shipping address that should be in your system.

And please note, I will post my review any and everywhere I can find to post one.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Bradford Exchange Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Hello StridentDeer653, I am very sorry to learn that you have had issues with your order and would like to assist you. Please email us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com and include your order information.

It will help us locate your account and serve you better. Sincerely, Stephanie The Bradford Exchange Customer Service