My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection.My Aunt placed the order and was told that 3 boxes would be shipped to her separately.
(She was smart enough not to use a credit card & paid by check.)
Two of the three boxes arrived. My husband picked up the 2 boxes and my Aunt came over to see me open the gift. I had to call Bradford Exchange to inquire about the missing third box (very difficult to find a phone number & the wait time was at least 20-25 minutes). As it turns out every item is separate and the total cost would have been over $600.
Bradford Exchange was in the process of sending her the "next installment" invoice. She never agreed to any "installment payments" and Bradford Exchange did not state that there would be. Bradford Exchange does not state in the ad that each item is billed separately (to include each individual figurine). In addition, it does not state the cost is $600+.
The woman I spoke with stated, "you have to look online for that information". I then screamed "I told you my Aunt was elderly & on a fixed income. She doesn't own a computer!" I further stated that their advertisement was at a minimum deceptive if not fraudulent. I demanded free return labels be sent via email vs.
regular mail as she had stated. My Aunt will be refunded her money as I demanded and her account closed.
I, personally, received inferior products that did not match the description or the picture they used.BUYER BEWARE-THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer support
- Deceptive advertising
- Actual total not listed
- Reason of review:
- deceptive advertising
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Heavenly Blessing Christmas Tree Nativity Collection
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I bought The piece of The ... This plan. And them Say it's gir 5 year. The sofa it's have some rips, tears And start To open and The back...."
- "Anytime Fitness is a sketchy money hungry corporation that puts financial gain over customer convienence. If you think it's an easy cancellation process... Think again! If you think it's an..."
- "I received my order of helicopter parts and thought they shorted me some bearings. The website had a photo of 4 bearings and that's what I thought I was..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."