The Bradford Exchange - Bradford Exchange- Misleading Photos and crummy jewelry
Update added by user Dec 31, 2014
Latest news.Here is the letter from Bradford Exchange saying they will attempt to fix this in the future, but unfortunately the crappy pink color is all that they have.
Truth in advertising? I think not. Read an beware.
Subject: RE: Thank You for Your Purchase
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 17:38:56 +0000
Dear Valued Client, Thank you for contacting bradfordexchange.com. We are always glad to hear from our clients and welcome your feedback.
Rest assured your comments have been forwarded on to the appropriate department for further consideration. We apologize for any concerns you may have and we will do our best to address these issues in the future. Unfortunately the color of the stone for the SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS EMBRACE RING is more on the pink side rather than ruby red which you expected and we are not able to change this.
Please respond to this email if we may be of further assistance.Sincerely, Customer Service bradfordexchange.com CS:/em
Original review posted by user Dec 23, 2014
I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery.When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the high quality specialty item, it wouldn't ship until AFTER Christmas.
So I complained. In early November, a ring showed up. Covered in "Made in China" Stickers, this "Handcrafted Beauty" had a stone that looked like a broken piece of Pink Plastic. Nothing like the Red, Clear ruby in the advertisement.
I sent it back, with specific complaint and instructions that I wanted on that looked like the picture, with a ruby stone. I got back the same low quality piece that I had returned. I have sent several letters in to get this cleared up, but no response.
*** stuff made cheaply in China that isn't what they advertise.I included a picture of what they said it would be, and what I got.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service - follow up
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ruby Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "New alienware laptop (with 2k pricetag) dead after less than 6 months. minidisplay port is non functional and has never worked and the laptop came to me with case..."
- "MK replica, fake merchandise is being sold on various sites via facebook seetro, seetrostore, lykos and various others...these sites state real authentic, but are fake replicas, and are ripping off..."
- "Patio cover installed July 2015. First rain, the entire cover leaked into ALL electrical. Had to take all fans down and shut off electrical to deck. See..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."