The Bradford Exchange - Bradford Exchange- Misleading Photos and crummy jewelry
Update added by user Dec 31, 2014
Latest news.Here is the letter from Bradford Exchange saying they will attempt to fix this in the future, but unfortunately the crappy pink color is all that they have.
Truth in advertising? I think not. Read an beware.
Subject: RE: Thank You for Your Purchase
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 17:38:56 +0000
Dear Valued Client, Thank you for contacting bradfordexchange.com. We are always glad to hear from our clients and welcome your feedback.
Rest assured your comments have been forwarded on to the appropriate department for further consideration. We apologize for any concerns you may have and we will do our best to address these issues in the future. Unfortunately the color of the stone for the SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS EMBRACE RING is more on the pink side rather than ruby red which you expected and we are not able to change this.
Please respond to this email if we may be of further assistance.Sincerely, Customer Service bradfordexchange.com CS:/em
Original review posted by user Dec 23, 2014
I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery.When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the high quality specialty item, it wouldn't ship until AFTER Christmas.
So I complained. In early November, a ring showed up. Covered in "Made in China" Stickers, this "Handcrafted Beauty" had a stone that looked like a broken piece of Pink Plastic. Nothing like the Red, Clear ruby in the advertisement.
I sent it back, with specific complaint and instructions that I wanted on that looked like the picture, with a ruby stone. I got back the same low quality piece that I had returned. I have sent several letters in to get this cleared up, but no response.
*** stuff made cheaply in China that isn't what they advertise.I included a picture of what they said it would be, and what I got.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service - follow up
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ruby Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "bratford exchange sold forever in mothers heart personalised braclet for me and the braclet started fading after 2months and i contacted them but they refuse to answer me they said..."
- "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..."
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "Bought a pair of bulbs which they guaranteed not to "hyper flash" They did on my Infiniti and I asked to return them. You have to return them to Canada..."
- "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..."
- "I was hesitant to order the Sophia doll for my daughter but she really wanted her for Christmas so I took the chance even after reading these bad reviews. I..."