The Bradford Exchange - Bradford Exchange- Misleading Photos and crummy jewelry
Update added by user Dec 31, 2014
Latest news.Here is the letter from Bradford Exchange saying they will attempt to fix this in the future, but unfortunately the crappy pink color is all that they have.
Truth in advertising? I think not. Read an beware.
Subject: RE: Thank You for Your Purchase
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 17:38:56 +0000
Dear Valued Client, Thank you for contacting bradfordexchange.com. We are always glad to hear from our clients and welcome your feedback.
Rest assured your comments have been forwarded on to the appropriate department for further consideration. We apologize for any concerns you may have and we will do our best to address these issues in the future. Unfortunately the color of the stone for the SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS EMBRACE RING is more on the pink side rather than ruby red which you expected and we are not able to change this.
Please respond to this email if we may be of further assistance.Sincerely, Customer Service bradfordexchange.com CS:/em
Original review posted by user Dec 23, 2014
I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery.When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the high quality specialty item, it wouldn't ship until AFTER Christmas.
So I complained. In early November, a ring showed up. Covered in "Made in China" Stickers, this "Handcrafted Beauty" had a stone that looked like a broken piece of Pink Plastic. Nothing like the Red, Clear ruby in the advertisement.
I sent it back, with specific complaint and instructions that I wanted on that looked like the picture, with a ruby stone. I got back the same low quality piece that I had returned. I have sent several letters in to get this cleared up, but no response.
*** stuff made cheaply in China that isn't what they advertise.I included a picture of what they said it would be, and what I got.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service - follow up
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ruby Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "New alienware laptop (with 2k pricetag) dead after less than 6 months. minidisplay port is non functional and has never worked and the laptop came to me with case..."
- "I hired Ms. Macklin to handle two of my cases and she messed up both case due to late and incorrect filing. She is not assertive and cowers in the..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."