Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Update by user Dec 31, 2014

Latest news.Here is the letter from Bradford Exchange saying they will attempt to fix this in the future, but unfortunately the crappy pink color is all that they have.

Truth in advertising? I think not. Read an beware.

From: customerservice@bradfordexchange.com

Subject: RE: Thank You for Your Purchase

Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 17:38:56 +0000

Dear Valued Client, Thank you for contacting bradfordexchange.com. We are always glad to hear from our clients and welcome your feedback.

Rest assured your comments have been forwarded on to the appropriate department for further consideration. We apologize for any concerns you may have and we will do our best to address these issues in the future. Unfortunately the color of the stone for the SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS EMBRACE RING is more on the pink side rather than ruby red which you expected and we are not able to change this.

Please respond to this email if we may be of further assistance.Sincerely, Customer Service bradfordexchange.com CS:/em

Original review posted by user Dec 23, 2014

I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery.When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the high quality specialty item, it wouldn't ship until AFTER Christmas.

Related: Review about The Bradford Exchange Mickey Embrace Ring from Newville, Pennsylvania

So I complained. In early November, a ring showed up. Covered in "Made in China" Stickers, this "Handcrafted Beauty" had a stone that looked like a broken piece of Pink Plastic. Nothing like the Red, Clear ruby in the advertisement.

I sent it back, with specific complaint and instructions that I wanted on that looked like the picture, with a ruby stone. I got back the same low quality piece that I had returned. I have sent several letters in to get this cleared up, but no response.

*** stuff made cheaply in China that isn't what they advertise.I included a picture of what they said it would be, and what I got.

Review about: Ruby Ring.

I didn't like: Customer service - follow up.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE The Bradford Exchange Ring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $120
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

#920793

LOL, sorry, but Bradford Exchange is known for selling cheap Chinese trash.That's all they do, that's how they make money.

They would literally sell you a piece of dung if they could.They'd make a big commercial about it, say it's "LIMITED", put it in a nice box and charge you $50/month for further shipments of dung.

Diamun
Cumberland Center, Maine, United States #920525

OMG!!Including the picture is worth a Million words.

Was looking at a Claddagh ring from them.....Heck No!Thank you for warning.

chris
Chicago, Illinois, United States #920235

Dear anonymous,

Thank you for your posting.We are sorry that you are less than happy with your purchase.

Please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com with your name, address and/or account information.

If you wish to return the ring, we will be happy to assist you.Thank you, Chris

to chris #920795

Shut up, Chris.How about instead your company stop buying millions of dollars worth of cheap Chinese trinkets and trying to pass them off to the public as "LIMITED" and high quality.

Your company is like a big steaming pile of cow dung.I know how your company works, it's all freight from China in huge metal containers and your company just hypes and hypes to the public.

to chris #920869

I did reply to your address.I explained i would love to get the ring you advertised and asked how and when you could accomplish this.

My mailbox is still empty..the silence is deafening. I dont think you have a ring with a red stone.

So far...two pink just like the picture shows.Still waiting for what you promised in your ad.

to chris #1037127

Don't bother "emailing" Chris,it's much too difficult for any REAL person to reply back.I have sent NUMEROUS emails to him and....*Crickets*

Only thing these people are good at is COMPLETELY IGNORING customers emails,phone calls,etc.

The only time I have ever received any type of response,is through their Facebook page but even then,you're lucky to get a response back.

The final straw was when I blasted them on the BBB website and it took them TWO WEEKS to finally replay back.

Seriously,save your bank account,save your future headaches on NOT ordering from this "company".