The Bradford Exchange - Bradford exchange return my money

457 of 488 The Bradford Exchange reviews

bratford exchange sold forever in mothers heart personalised braclet for me and the braclet started fading after 2months and i contacted them but they refuse to answer me they said the bracelet contain 24carat gold edge heart plus genuie swaroski crystal birthstone in their advert in newspaper which is a bloody lie and i paid around 100pounds for it so i need my money back because the bracelet is not usefull again it has watched meanwhile they keep on sending me catalogue to my house which is very ridiculous not untill they return my money i will never allow them to rest because they deceive me to buy the bracelet thats same way they were decieving others

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
457 of 488 The Bradford Exchange reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Francie

Nov 28, 2011 #381787

Dear Natusya,
This is the US office that you have reached. I am sorry, I cannot do anything here. You need to contact scrawshaw@brad-ex.co.uk . I am certain that they will be anxious to help you with your issue. I will alert them that you will be contacting her by email.
Fran

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Bradford Exchange. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about The Bradford Exchange.
Filing a new complaint about
×