Dayton, Ohio
1.9K views 21 comments

I ordered a ring from Brad from Bradford Exchange on Feb 02, 2011.It was labelled guaranteed by Valentines day.

Related: The Bradford Exchange - Bradford Exchange not worth the aggravation

I called on the 12th, they said it was on the way, Feb 14th they said it would be shipped on the 16th, and they was sorry, I called today, Feb 17th, they said it would be shipped on the 22cnd, sorry again, I requested to cancel the order, they said I could not... they have the card and would process anyway. I do NOT recommend this company, beware! Your welcome.

Nobody should use this company...

I suggest ANYONE but Bradford exchange..keywords: scam, review, reviews, poor service, slow shipping, bad customer service ect...

Review about: Jewelry.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE The Bradford Exchange Ring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1298441

I have been been waiting for my purchase since November 15/2016...They keep saying 4 more weeks! Still don't have it!

I love Bradford exchange. I never had any problem. I am a regular customer.

Tiffany562411
to Anonymous Willimantic, Connecticut, United States #1257309

HELP

Bradford exchange uses fedex.Does Bradford exchange require u sign for fedex?

I may have to sign for my husband cause he will be at work when it arrives.Will fedex give me any issue on that?

to Anonymous Liberal, Kansas, United States #1326056

*** your one of them

Mad Customer
Tucson, Arizona, United States #747206

I ordered the "SWIRLS OF GLAMOUR DIAMOND RING" for my wife, it was for our annaversery, and it was suppose to be here by 12/15/13, I mailed my money order in on 11/4/13, when I had'nt heard anything by 11/14/13, I went online to check the status of my order, I was told that they did'nt have any recored of my order, I have the money order number and the mail man stating I did infact put my order in the mail on that date, now I dont hear anything from them at all!!! my wife is expecting this diamond ring for our annaversery, and now she may not get it, even get at all, what the *** kind of scams are they running there? :upset

Quincy W

Never order form this company.I'm never usually a complainer but it has been two months since I have ordered my watch and it has yet to show.

This company is a scam.Stop and read before ordering!!!

AP

I am so upset with them right now.I purchased a watch from Bradford exchange on June 8.

I was hoping to receive it the week or so after father's day...It was for my father...July arrived and still no watch, I checked my order status and it said will arrive on or before July 23 2012. Okay, So I called my dad to let him know that we did not forget about him...and his present would eventually come....well today is August 2nd, I just thought about it and realised that my dad never said anything about the present...I visit the website....The status has now changed to "will arrive on or before September 14 2012!!!" What the ***...I placed the order on June 8th!!!!

this is absolutely ridiculous.I would not recommend ordering from them!!!

Bill
Disney, Oklahoma, United States #446110

This is a total scam.I ordered the Thomas Kinkade Faith Mountain sculpture and it never shipped.

Working with my Bank now to get refunded. If you've already ordered, contact your bank now.

Do not wait, hoping that they'll finally ship your product.Get out before it's too late!

Bill
Disney, Oklahoma, United States #446101

Krista

I ordered a doll from Bradford Exchange a week ago today. I received a confirmation email right after purchasing the doll, and every day i have been going to the website to check the order status. The confirmation email said the doll should arrive here between today (feb.2) and feb 10. When i check the status of the order i just get a message saying "Sorry, we couldn't find any order activity on your account. This may be because the records you seek are more than 12 months old, or that your order activity has occurred within the last 48 hours"

The credit card has not been charged yet, and I want to cancel! I am just afraid that if i do cancel, they will still go ahead and take my money!...

Bradford Exchange is a JOKE!