I started this set and received the 1878 Morgan.It's obviously made in China and they couldn't even copy it correctly.

The Eagle on the reverse side is void of half the feathers it should have and I was told it was .999 silver per phone conversation and a coin dealer told me that it is silver plated after he did a through examination of it. I have returned it and will not darken the Bradford's door ever again.

I have attached a photo of the reverse of the coin I received from the Bradford Exchange.I have bought other things from them and they were quality, but this certainly wasn't the case with this item.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of the bradford exchange 1878 morgan coin. The Bradford Exchange needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the bradford exchange 1878 morgan coin in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Bradford Exchange.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

The Bradford Exchange - Hoodie Review from Delanson, New York The Bradford Exchange "I ordered a jacket for my husband for valentines day and after I ordered it gave me a delivery estimation of March-April. REALLY?! It was guaranteed valentines day arrival!..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Ring Review from Fayetteville, Arkansas The Bradford Exchange "I ordered my husband and my ring from here... My ring has arrived but my husbands has not... Yes i only paid $129 for my ring but it looks like..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Ring Review from Glasgow, Kentucky The Bradford Exchange "Ordered top part of heart Broke call customer service will not replace.poor quality do not buy from this company the least they could do is replace it that is all..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - My Bradford Exchange Experience The Bradford Exchange "I am a first time customer of the Bradford Exchange and my experience was just downright terrible. I ordered this ring to give to my mother on Mother's Day and so..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more