I started this set and received the 1878 Morgan.It's obviously made in China and they couldn't even copy it correctly.

The Eagle on the reverse side is void of half the feathers it should have and I was told it was .999 silver per phone conversation and a coin dealer told me that it is silver plated after he did a through examination of it. I have returned it and will not darken the Bradford's door ever again.

I have attached a photo of the reverse of the coin I received from the Bradford Exchange.I have bought other things from them and they were quality, but this certainly wasn't the case with this item.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of the bradford exchange 1878 morgan coin. The Bradford Exchange needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the bradford exchange 1878 morgan coin in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Bradford Exchange.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments