I started this set and received the 1878 Morgan.It's obviously made in China and they couldn't even copy it correctly.
The Eagle on the reverse side is void of half the feathers it should have and I was told it was .999 silver per phone conversation and a coin dealer told me that it is silver plated after he did a through examination of it. I have returned it and will not darken the Bradford's door ever again.
I have attached a photo of the reverse of the coin I received from the Bradford Exchange.I have bought other things from them and they were quality, but this certainly wasn't the case with this item.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "Ordered a ring which was supposedly shipped Feb 4. Weeks passed still no ring. After 3 calls to customer service was given conflicting accounts of why the ring probably hadn't..."
- "I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."