I started this set and received the 1878 Morgan.It's obviously made in China and they couldn't even copy it correctly.

The Eagle on the reverse side is void of half the feathers it should have and I was told it was .999 silver per phone conversation and a coin dealer told me that it is silver plated after he did a through examination of it. I have returned it and will not darken the Bradford's door ever again.

I have attached a photo of the reverse of the coin I received from the Bradford Exchange.I have bought other things from them and they were quality, but this certainly wasn't the case with this item.

Review about: The Bradford Exchange Gone With The Wind Music Box.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

The Bradford Exchange - I sent back a product I didn't want in the first place and they are trying to bill me for it? The Bradford Exchange "I had ordered A buffalo nickle buckle which i had paid for than out of the blue they sent me A Montana Quarter belt buckle I did not want? So..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Review about Heart Ring from Glasgow, Kentucky The Bradford Exchange "Ordered top part of heart Broke call customer service will not replace.poor quality do not buy from this company the least they could do is replace it that is all..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Review about Hoodie from Delanson, New York The Bradford Exchange "I ordered a jacket for my husband for valentines day and after I ordered it gave me a delivery estimation of March-April. REALLY?! It was guaranteed valentines day arrival!..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Review about Ring from Fairfax, Virginia The Bradford Exchange "I received the ring as a gift. My mom.was disappointed aboit it but gave it to me anyway. It is false advertising because the ring I received was..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more Stouffers - Stouffer's chicken enchiladas--almost no chicken! Stouffers "We purchased Stouffer's chicken enchiladas from a local store in Wenatchee during week of 5/25/17. First there was little covering of the enchilada shell and secondly there was essentially no..." Read more Everbuying - Everything arrived fast and in great condition, all good. Everbuying "I have just received the products i have ordered from Everbuying. I have no issues, everything is in good condition and corresponds the description on the site. Ordered a smartphone..." Read more ChristianMingle - Lots of scammers ChristianMingle "CM is no different than any other dating website except the radical nut cases. There are a few good men, but overall it's a huge waste of time, energy and..." Read more