I started this set and received the 1878 Morgan.It's obviously made in China and they couldn't even copy it correctly.

The Eagle on the reverse side is void of half the feathers it should have and I was told it was .999 silver per phone conversation and a coin dealer told me that it is silver plated after he did a through examination of it. I have returned it and will not darken the Bradford's door ever again.

I have attached a photo of the reverse of the coin I received from the Bradford Exchange.I have bought other things from them and they were quality, but this certainly wasn't the case with this item.

Review about: The Bradford Exchange 1878 Morgan Coin.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

The Bradford Exchange Shipping Service Review The Bradford Exchange "Ordered a personalized ring on December 14 with a gaurentee it would arrive before christmas. Today is Dec 24 and the ring arrived yesterday! Wonderful service as far as im..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Anniversary Ring The Bradford Exchange "Ordered this ring personalized for our 20th anniversary. It came. Found it unattractive & clunky. Called to return it. Was told they could not resell it as it was engraved-personalized...." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Non delivery of order The Bradford Exchange "I ordered a ring, 04/22/17, the add claim a 4-6 week delivery time. I how ever have yet to receive my , size 8 & a half , Love Always..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more