NEVER PURCHASE CHECKS from Bradford Exchange, Bradford Exchange Checks, Bradford Exchange Group and/or Bradford Exchange LTD!I wish I'd researched them much earlier.

For everyone in a rush to buy checks, this review is to warn you. They are not BBB ACCREDITED and I've been trying to catch up ever since those lying deadbeats assured me they verified my account number with Bank of America. My car insurance policy was nearly canceled! Master Card returned numerous checks, each and every one with a $20.00 fee.

Then they (Bradford) had the audacity to refuse to correct their error saying that though calls are recorded, they didn't have the call I made to inform them of the error. I did so prior to using any. They assured me they verified it with Bank of America and the checks were fine to use. Sadly, I did.

Later, when I asked them to correct their error, they refused and offered to SELL ME MORE CHECKS WITH THE CORRECT NUMBER!

See Ripoff Reports: See Better Business Bureau: BBB RATING: N/R THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED See: The Bradford Exchange, Ltd. I will file complaint with the FTC when I know exactly how much they have costed me.