the forever love diamond pave ring says it includes 12 handset diamonds; if it's pave just say so, if there are diamonds WHERE ARE THEY?i think it's a shame that you misrepresent like that.

there were some other things i liked but now i will not get them. BOO to you. it took me 15 minutes of waiting to get through to customer service to ask about it, was finally told that there was a mistake in the ad and it should be saying 8 diamonds, but STILL!!!! i don't see any 8 or 12 diamonds besides the 'little' ones that make up the pave style.

and offering an extended warranty because of the misleading number of diamonds.......whew.......who needs that? 0r 20% off a next purchase?

fat chance!MAYBE if you gave a 20% refund.................never again, bradford exchange, never again.........

Review about: The Bradford Exchange Ring.

Comments

Hubby bought me a ring that looked beautiful in the picture.It says it has 11 diamonds in it.

All I can see are 6 tiny diamond chips in it. If a person has to use a magnifier to see the diamonds, what is the use of having them?

I will never buy another one of their products again!It's going back.

rterrell@bgeltd.com

Dear Muzikgirl, Thank you for your posting.We are so sorry to learn you are disappointed with your ring.

Our jewelry has an 120-day warranty period. We would be happy to assist you with an exchange or refund. Please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com so that we may research your order.

Please include your client account number, order number, and/or name and address.Thank you, Regina

tlo681755

its ok for them to make mistakes but when you ask for your money back it wasnton them any thing to get your money