Creswell, Oregon
1K views

I, posted a complaint in detail about this bradford Exchange co. maybe it didn't go through.

in short I'm un- happy with customer service in all areas of this business. No phone no#s listed in their mailings when they send you a reminder to pay initial dues or full amt. owed . Or when you try to contact the co.

you get a recording that tells you to call back on next business day. But, no hours of operation, or to leave a message for someone to re-turn your call.

no luck online either. what a joke.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Bradford Exchange Plate.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 23, 2012.

Comments

Cancel my music box order for my granddaughter with her name on it she no longer with us anymore and put my money back on my card

Please cancel my "daughter 'I love you" music box order as she doesn't want it. Thank you

Once I finally got the phone number for this excuse of a company, I tried calling several times and held on for as long as 30 min. and no one ever came to the phone.

I have e-mailed at least three (3) times,maybe more, and still have not received an answer. Their promise that you will receive an answer or whatever in 24 hours has never happened for me.

I returned an item and it doesn't show up as having been returned to them but I can't get anyone to contact me! WHEN I get my account straightened out, I will never purchase from this comapny again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TameStingray
to Joan Wolfe #1455916

I am with you!.Experiencing same issues...Never Again!

to TameStingray #1490935

Trying to return a ring now. Cannot get anywhere. Did you finally get any help?

to TameStingray #1527973

I wouldn't recommend doing business with The Bradford Exchange. I sent order card (in envelope) to them with a note stating shipping address is different than billing.

What did they do ? *Remind you, this is a gift to my 'minor of age granddaughter & my 1st initials are D---- M. ----------- . My Granddaughter's are D.M.-----------.

Different 1st names. They put down for shipping my full name,assuming that's my Granddaughter's, then my Granddaughter's address. On top of that,they send the bill to her. She's a minor!

I've sent several e-mails & after they received 1st,they e-mail "there's a problem that their not receiving others". How'd they know that ? Now my Granddaughter will be receiving all kinds of junk mail, bill & I will get *** from her parents.

I'm contacting Attorney Generals Office this Monday. You can't let these kinds of companies " play "with you.

rterrell@bgeltd.com

Dear Disapointed51, Thank you for your posting. We are so sorry to learn of your experience with our company.

I would be happy to assist you. Please contact me at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com.

Please include your client account number, order number, and/or name and address.

Sincerely, Regina