I ordered two items from Bradford Exchange at the same time. I was paying for both items on the installment plan.

Rather than use two stamps, I sent both coupons plus one check which totaled the cost for the first installment on both items. I received one item but not the other which was for a gift. Later I received an email saying they had never received payment on the second item. It's now two weeks after I needed the gift.

I emailed the company about the error, and they still insist they didn't receive first installment on second item.

I am choosing to return first item, get a refund, and cancel order for second item. Such incompetence in customer service department!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with The Bradford Exchange. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Bradford Exchange.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Jewelry and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare The Bradford Exchange to other companies on our site.

Comments