I ordered a Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Cuckoo Clock, it arrived with the figure Clarice broken off.I requested a return and exchange to be shipped.
They said I would have a prepaid label to ship my clock back. When I contacted the via e-mail, they gave me the address to send it back to, but did not provide the prepaid label until after they received my clock back. I had to pay for shipping both ways. When I got my new clock, it was the same one I sent me back.
They sent me the exact same clock back. How did I know that, because they put the mailing label over the existing one. I peeled the top label off and it was my original mailing label. They glued the figurine back on and shipped me back the original clock.
They didn't even replace the figure, they just glued the original back on.
Also, the packaging now had duct tape on it.If they had sent a new clock, no respectable company would use duct tape on their packaging.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service - follow up
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Christmas Clock
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "Ordered top part of heart Broke call customer service will not replace.poor quality do not buy from this company the least they could do is replace it that is all..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Delivered TWO TV's damaged, their delivery people tried to hide the damage the first time, It took longer than it needed to receive the 2nd TV, when I did, it..."
- "I purchased a floor model Samsung Refrigerator on 3/26/15 from the sears outlet store in Minneapolis MN. The problems started when the cashier forgot to *** an additional 5% for..."
- "On 2-28-15 Comcast came to my home to repair two lines another tech called in as bad. The new tech showed up on time and tested the lines and said..."