I ordered a Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Cuckoo Clock, it arrived with the figure Clarice broken off.I requested a return and exchange to be shipped.
They said I would have a prepaid label to ship my clock back. When I contacted the via e-mail, they gave me the address to send it back to, but did not provide the prepaid label until after they received my clock back. I had to pay for shipping both ways. When I got my new clock, it was the same one I sent me back.
They sent me the exact same clock back. How did I know that, because they put the mailing label over the existing one. I peeled the top label off and it was my original mailing label. They glued the figurine back on and shipped me back the original clock.
They didn't even replace the figure, they just glued the original back on.
Also, the packaging now had duct tape on it.If they had sent a new clock, no respectable company would use duct tape on their packaging.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service - follow up
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Christmas Clock
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "I was already disappointed with Eharmony's dating pool within a few days of signing up. It was even worse than I remembered from 5+ years ago. Basically, the site seems..."
- "I have tried three times to book a car through Costco car rental online reservations. Each time, I choose the car, go through the booking process, and check all the..."
- "This "person" has never been a client of the business they reviewed. For starters, they claim to be in California, and the business is in MN. Secondly, Mark..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."