Minneapolis, Minnesota

I ordered a Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Cuckoo Clock, it arrived with the figure Clarice broken off.I requested a return and exchange to be shipped.

They said I would have a prepaid label to ship my clock back. When I contacted the via e-mail, they gave me the address to send it back to, but did not provide the prepaid label until after they received my clock back. I had to pay for shipping both ways. When I got my new clock, it was the same one I sent me back.

They sent me the exact same clock back. How did I know that, because they put the mailing label over the existing one. I peeled the top label off and it was my original mailing label. They glued the figurine back on and shipped me back the original clock.

They didn't even replace the figure, they just glued the original back on.

Also, the packaging now had duct tape on it.If they had sent a new clock, no respectable company would use duct tape on their packaging.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Customer service - follow up.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

GEE
Louisville, Colorado, United States #919749

I have received not one, not two but three clocks that are unacceptable.This was for a very special Christmas gift and I ordered it over a month ago.

Third one arrived today and it is missing pieces. After an hour on hold I got a "wow, that's too bad", promised a shipping label and a refund after it is received. Problem seems to be in packing and quality control.

NEVER ordering from this company again.Poor customer service, poor quality control, inspection and packing for the prices they charge I expect better.

chris
Chicago, Illinois, United States #918199

Dear anonymous,

Thank you for your posting.We'd like to apologize for receiving your items in less than perfect quality.

Please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com with your name, address and/or account information. We will be happy to replace it for you. We value you as a customer and want to make sure you have a perfect item.

We look forward to hearing from you.Thank you, Chris