Style and Design

Just recieved snow globe ,was sitting on my porch in a styro foam container blacker than black,Expected a nice package considering i was spending $70.00 for an item i really couldnt afford but took advantage of the payment plan.So i figured i might as well open it ...I am so sick to my stomache ,feel cheated and beyond upset..The snow globe is horrible it looks like its from a dollar store..The decorations inside are all tarnished ,its small and plastic....I want to cry...Its a one and only christmas gift for my daughter since it was so expensive.I thought Bradford Exchange was a fancy company and i was excited to order from them and now this..I never thought to look at reviews because I always I just assummed the prices they charged for orders they must be a company with quaulity items.I am so embarrassed to give this to my daughter Christmas eve is tommarow and this is all I have for her.I cant even give it to her in a box because the carton was so nasty...I just wanna cry .Thanks for takeing advantage of people Bradford Exchange.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of the bradford exchange snow globe and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. The Bradford Exchange needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the bradford exchange snow globe in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Bradford Exchange.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1268901

I am very sorry you are disappointed with your order. Please send us an e-mail Customer_Inquiry@bgeltd.com with your order number or full address and we can help. – Tofer