I ORDERED "MICHAEL TRIUMPHANT WARRIOR FROM BRADFORD EXCHANGE & RECEIVED A STATEMENT TELLING ME THAT THE ITEM CANT BE SHIPPED UNTIL 12/18/12.I SPECIFIED THAT I NEEDED BY 10/20/12.

i tried to find a phone # but could only find ONE FOR REQUESTING AN ORDER. IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY I CAN GET A DIRECT PHONE # TO REGISTER MY COMPLAINT & OR CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION? I HAVE ORDERED OTHER ITEMS FROM BRADFORD EXCHANGE WITH THE SAME RESULTS. WE THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD & REPUTABLE COMPANY.

BRADFORD STATED ON THE STATEMENT IF WE ACCEPTED THE NEW ARRIVAL WE SHOULD CALL THE REINSTATEMENT LINE, OTHERWISE WE CAN CANCEL BY DOING NOTHING.I STILL DONT TRUST THIS & WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO SOMEONE>

Review about: The Bradford Exchange Subscription.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

rterrell@bgeltd.com

Hi, Anonymous.Thanks for contacting us.

I am so sorry to learn of the delay with your order. I will be happy to research this. Please contact me at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com.

Please include your client account number, order number, and/or name and address.Thank you, Regina

The Bradford Exchange - Hoodie Review from Delanson, New York The Bradford Exchange "I ordered a jacket for my husband for valentines day and after I ordered it gave me a delivery estimation of March-April. REALLY?! It was guaranteed valentines day arrival!..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Non delivery of order The Bradford Exchange "I ordered a ring, 04/22/17, the add claim a 4-6 week delivery time. I how ever have yet to receive my , size 8 & a half , Love Always..." Read more The Bradford Exchange Shipping Service Review from Thousand Oaks, California The Bradford Exchange "Hi, my name is nicholas, i havent not reseved the art of caring hoodie size small . I think i need to chamge the address on it apparently on..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category The Bradford Exchange "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more