Ordered weeks ago and says wont get item shipped till possibly feb i wanted this item for christmas gift only reason ordered item

Review about: The Bradford Exchange Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I am very sorry you are having trouble with your estimated delivery dates. We perform overrides in our system to ensure on-time delivery so our web portal only reflects a default date if the item is guaranteed.

Please click here Customer_Inquiry@bgeltd.com to send us an e-mail with your order number, client ID, or full address and we can help check on your order for you. We look forward to helping you in any way we can!

I have the same problem! Can't get ahold of anyone and no returned emails.

I placed an order for an Army Jacket for my grandfather for Christmas since their website display said guaranteed before Christmas. Then on the tracking it says between Jan 25-February.

I hate scams!!! Any ideas on what to do?

to Michael #1404318

I am very sorry you are having trouble with your estimated delivery dates.We perform overrides in our system to ensure on-time delivery so our web portal only reflects a default date if the item is guaranteed.

Please click here Customer_Inquiry@bgeltd.com to send us an e-mail with your order number, client ID, or full address and we can help check on your order for you.We look forward to helping you in any way we can!