I ordered a Friends are Like Angels Figurine and received die cast trucks seen below? No shipping papers or anything in the box with them except for tissue paper they were wrapped in.

Obviously the incorrect order has been shipped to me and I have sent three emails to Bradford Exchange! Its the only method Im able to find for customer service and still no response. This was going to be a Christmas gift which will clearly never make it to me in time. Of course, Bradford Exchange has charged me in full for the figurine I have not received.

Never will I order from this company again.

I wish I had known the only way to contact customer service was by email prior to ordering, that is always a red flag! Simply respond to one of my three emails and send me return postage for these trucks and cancel the Angel Figurine at this point!

I didn't like: Not being able to contact them about my order.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 19, 2017.

Comments

That's great to know Jaime! Thank you for the update!

I am very sorry you are having trouble with your order. Please click here Customer_Inquiry@bgeltd.com to send us an e-mail with your order number, client ID, or full address and we can help check on your order for you. We look forward to helping you in any way we can!

Update: I was able to call the number provided by Pissed Consumer and get a hold of customer service. The customer service rep Linda was very pleasant and did handle my issue as of now.

New item is to be shipped to me free of any shipment fees and with a label to send back incorrect item sent to me. I will update once item is received and credit card statement comes back correct.