The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE
Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas .When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my order was (after I ordered my other daughter a music box from them for Christmas and they shipped it to the wrong address but I will write a different compliant for that.
) I looked online to see that they had changed it to not being shipped out until January 31st! Surely if they would have informed me that it would not be available until the next year I would not have ordered it! After calling them and filing a complaint some how, some way they ended up shipping it out earlier and I received it YESTERDAY! but the quality of the ring is HORRIBLE.
100% not the ring they advertised online I will provide a photo of what they sent me, it was so bad. The picture online looked high quality like they used a computer to generate the photo of Mickey on the ring . The ring I received had a poorly hand painted barely recognizable Mickey on it. It looked nothing like the ring I THOUGHT I was paying $119 for .
The quality was at most the quality of a $25 dollar ring. It is so bad I'm wondering if they sent me this one because I complained about them shipping my oldest daughter gift to the wrong address or because I complained about them not being able to ship out the ring until January 31st and not notifying me about it. I just can't believe a company that SEEMED legit would post photos of a ring and then send you something completely different. I will never order from them again and I will be posting this review on every website I can so consumers won't end up jipped and lied to like I was.
look at the photo I provided of what they REALLY send you. Surely if they were honest and posted a real photo of the ring they were selling I would have NEVER paid 119 dollars for it! Just look at the photo, would you? If you order from Bradford Exchange the photo I provided shows you the quality of the products you will receive.
Clearly they believe in FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.
I'm just happy websites like this are available to expose companies like bradford Exchange who take advantage of their customers.There is no excuse!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Diamonesk Embrace Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "I started this set and received the 1878 Morgan. It's obviously made in China and they couldn't even copy it correctly. The Eagle on the reverse side is void of..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "(I will put this view at all sites as I can, I was injured and not refunded or compensated at all. My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org and destinia reservation was 2511132..."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "My husband and I booked a stay at Daytona Regency Resort in Daytona on April 6,2016 to travel December 11th thru Dec. 18th 2016. Our flight was delayed so I..."