The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE
Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas .When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my order was (after I ordered my other daughter a music box from them for Christmas and they shipped it to the wrong address but I will write a different compliant for that.
) I looked online to see that they had changed it to not being shipped out until January 31st! Surely if they would have informed me that it would not be available until the next year I would not have ordered it! After calling them and filing a complaint some how, some way they ended up shipping it out earlier and I received it YESTERDAY! but the quality of the ring is HORRIBLE.
100% not the ring they advertised online I will provide a photo of what they sent me, it was so bad. The picture online looked high quality like they used a computer to generate the photo of Mickey on the ring . The ring I received had a poorly hand painted barely recognizable Mickey on it. It looked nothing like the ring I THOUGHT I was paying $119 for .
The quality was at most the quality of a $25 dollar ring. It is so bad I'm wondering if they sent me this one because I complained about them shipping my oldest daughter gift to the wrong address or because I complained about them not being able to ship out the ring until January 31st and not notifying me about it. I just can't believe a company that SEEMED legit would post photos of a ring and then send you something completely different. I will never order from them again and I will be posting this review on every website I can so consumers won't end up jipped and lied to like I was.
look at the photo I provided of what they REALLY send you. Surely if they were honest and posted a real photo of the ring they were selling I would have NEVER paid 119 dollars for it! Just look at the photo, would you? If you order from Bradford Exchange the photo I provided shows you the quality of the products you will receive.
Clearly they believe in FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.
I'm just happy websites like this are available to expose companies like bradford Exchange who take advantage of their customers.There is no excuse!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Diamonesk Embrace Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I started this set and received the 1878 Morgan. It's obviously made in China and they couldn't even copy it correctly. The Eagle on the reverse side is void of..."
- "I had ordered A buffalo nickle buckle which i had paid for than out of the blue they sent me A Montana Quarter belt buckle I did not want? So..."
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "3rd time and still can't get it right. Buyer Beware. Mattress Firm located in Kissimmee at the loop area very poor customer service and poor products. This is how my mattress that..."
- "I purchased a complete bedroom set, over 4,000 plus a 300 dollars for a 5 year warranty that was supposed to cover even accidental damages. after two years with this..."
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."