Featured Not resolved

I WAITED SEVERAL MONTHS FOR THE HARRY POTTER SNOW GLOBE WITH WORKING TRAIN.I RECEIVED A CHEAP SNOW GLOBE THAT WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I ORDERED.

I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE, WHO TELL ME I HAVE TO SEND THE OTHER ONE BACK AND THEN I WILL BE PUT ON THE LIST TO RECEIVE THE CORRECT ONE. I WAS TOLD BY CUSTOMER SERVICE, I WOULD NOT RECEIVE IT UNTIL DECEMBER. I ORDERED IT FOR MY DAUGHTERS BIRTDAY AND MAYBE A YEAR LATER I WILL RECEIVE IT.

I HAVE ATTACHED PHOTO OF THE ONE I RECEIVED.I HAVE LOOKED ONLINE AT THEIR SITE AND THEY DO NOT EVEN CARRY THE GOLOBE MY DAUGHTER RECEIVED IN THE MAIL.

Review about: The Bradford Exchange Hogwarts Express Snow Globe.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

And now The Bradford Exchange will become your new best friend. Just wait for the deluge of mail they'll send you.

They got my name wrong when I ordered something there, so be advised that they sell your name and address as well ; the mis-named person has now received mail from multiple other such companies so I know with certainty who sold my name.

I am very sorry this happened! Please click here Customer_Inquiry@bgeltd.com to send us an e-mail with your order number, client ID, or full address and we can look into this for you. We look forward to helping you in any way we can!