I ordered an Astros 2017 World Series Champions Levitating Baseball in November. While I was patiently awaiting its arrival, which was to be in June I received a letter stating that I would not be receiving it.

No explanation given, just too bad, so sad. And then they had the nerve to insult me by offering me $5.00 off my next purchase. I was looking forward to that baseball. Imagine my disappointment knowing that they can just cancel my order whenever they feel like it.

I was so upset that I sent them an email looking for some kind of an explanation, but I have gotten no response. Well at this point they can take their $5.00 and stick it where the sun don't shine, because I will never use it since I will never trust them to do the basic minimum of what an online shop is supposed to do, which is to fulfill orders.

Review about: The Bradford Exchange Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments