I have placed 2 separate orders with the Bradford exchange within a few days of each other only to have both cancelled without notifying me & the full funds returned to my accounts each time.In an attempt to still receive my items I contacted customer service only to be told they were unsure why they were cancelled as the cards had already been charged in full & both items were in stock.

I was then told the best option was to go ahead & just reorder by phone with the customer service rep. I proceeded to do so only to see the funds re deposited into my account 3 days later. This happened 3 more times for a total of 5 cancellations. I did not receive an email telling me my order was cancelled any of these times.

I was only aware due to my checking my account persistently. Despite that,my email has been bombarded with emails showing me items that I can purchase. I am receiving 2-3 a day for dolls I can purchase. I have now made 7 separate time consuming calls to the bradford exchange and still have gotten no results.

My calls started on November 22 & I am currently holding now still trying to get answers. This call now is up to 37:00 mins of hold time & the same thing happened to me yesterday only ending with the customer service rep coming back to tell me i needed to call back today. I have been hung up on by a customer service rep by the name of Alison on 12-12-17 after a 20 min hold.

This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had especially since I am actually trying to pay them about $375.00.I am in utter shock & needless to say I will be taking my business elsewhere!!!

Review about: The Bradford Exchange Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I am very sorry you are having trouble with your order. Please click here Customer_Inquiry@bgeltd.com to send us an e-mail with your order number, client ID, or full address and we can help check on your order for you.We look forward to helping you in any way we can!