The Bradford Exchange - I sent back a product I didn't want in the first place and they are trying to bill me for it?

I had ordered A buffalo nickle buckle which i had paid for than out of the blue they sent me A Montana Quarter belt buckle I did not want? So I sent it back. Than they sent me A letter saying the buckle was returned to them marked undeliverable and they want to reship the buckle??? I sent A letter along with the buckle stating that I never ordered the Montana belt buckle I just wanted the buffalo nickle buckle I ordered and paid for nothing more.

James D Dobson 503 1/2 Almon st Moscow, Idaho 83843 phone 208-310-9651 E-Mail jd55dobber@

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Run around

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Do not try to charge me something I sent back.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Buffalo Nickel Buckle
Review category
review #577984

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with The Bradford Exchange? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 05, 2015 #925858 Chicago, Illinois

Dear anonymous,
Thank you for your posting. We're sorry about the confusion on your recent order. We would like to have the opportunity to review your account. Kindly please contact us at with your name, address and/or account number and we will be happy to make sure that your order has been canceled. We look forward to hear from you. Thank you, Chris

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Bradford Exchange. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about The Bradford Exchange.
Filing a new complaint about