Moscow, Idaho
100% full Not resolved

I had ordered A buffalo nickle buckle which i had paid for than out of the blue they sent me A Montana Quarter belt buckle I did not want? So I sent it back. Than they sent me A letter saying the buckle was returned to them marked undeliverable and they want to reship the buckle??? I sent A letter along with the buckle stating that I never ordered the Montana belt buckle I just wanted the buffalo nickle buckle I ordered and paid for nothing more.

Sincerely

James D Dobson 503 1/2 Almon st Moscow, Idaho 83843 phone 208-310-9651 E-Mail jd55dobber@ gmail.com

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Do not try to charge me something I sent back..

I didn't like: Run around.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

chris
Chicago, Illinois, United States #925858

Dear anonymous,

Thank you for your posting.We're sorry about the confusion on your recent order.

We would like to have the opportunity to review your account. Kindly please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com with your name, address and/or account number and we will be happy to make sure that your order has been canceled.

We look forward to hear from you.Thank you, Chris