The Bradford Exchange - My Bradford Exchange Experience
I am a first time customer of the Bradford Exchange and my experience was just downright terrible.
I ordered this ring to give to my mother on Mother's Day and so I ordered it 7 days before Mother's Day so that it would have more than enough time getting to me.
I purchased from the Bradford Exchange because they guaranteed that the ring would get here before Mother's Day and also they promised that the ring would ship out with FedEx Express shipping.
Immediately after purchasing the ring I contacted the Bradford Exchange letting them know how important it was that I receive this ring before Mother's Day and they replied with some generic copy and paste message letting me know that I will be 100% satisfied guaranteed.
I received a FedEx tracking number the next day letting me know that a shipping label had been created. Four days later it was Thursday and the tracking hadn't updated from "Shipping label created" I was getting a little nervous and contacted the Bradford Exchange regarding shipping.
No reply and two hours later the tracking number finally updates letting me know FedEx has received the package and it will be here one day AFTER Mother's Day! I was not too happy to see that as this gift was very important, but what let me down the most was I took another look at the FedEx tracking and realized that this was not FedEx Express shipping as promised but this was the cheapest form of shipping FedEx SmartPost which takes 2-7 business days to be delivered.
I felt kind of lied to well I guess actually I was lied to, there is no other way to put it. I contacted the Bradford Exchange a third time and well four days later I still have not heard anything from them. I guess they figure "hey we have his money just ignore him now".
I decided to go and pick up the package on Saturday a day before Mother's Day as I saw that the package was in my city and well it was a must that I get it before Mothers Day.
What I have to say to the Bradford Exchange is that you may think it is okay to promise something or make a guarantee and not follow through with it and just ignore your customers but you need us customers. We have a choice to do business with you or with someone else.
I took a screenshot of their website a day after I placed the order for the ring and as you can see at the very top it says "Today is the LAST DAY to Order for Mother's Day Delivery with Express Shipping"
Thank you for reading my experience with the Bradford Exchange.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- "My husband purchased an engagement ring from KAYS 6 yrs ago. We actually bought a 6,ooo.oo mounting and a 2,ooo.oo Leo diamond to put in it as the centerpiece stone...."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- " We bought a $1600 electric reclining couch and they've been out to repair the cushions half a dozen times and it still isn't right I don't know what..."
- "I'm staying at the Baymont hotel in Noblesville,Indiana. I got a suite and when I folded out the couch I could believe the stain on the mattress. I went downstairs because..."
- "I was VERY disappointed in this product. I purchased a 2 pack of this product from Costco last week and just had the opportunity to use it yesterday. I applied..."