I am a first time customer of the Bradford Exchange and my experience was just downright terrible.

I ordered this ring to give to my mother on Mother's Day and so I ordered it 7 days before Mother's Day so that it would have more than enough time getting to me.

I purchased from the Bradford Exchange because they guaranteed that the ring would get here before Mother's Day and also they promised that the ring would ship out with FedEx Express shipping.

Immediately after purchasing the ring I contacted the Bradford Exchange letting them know how important it was that I receive this ring before Mother's Day and they replied with some generic copy and paste message letting me know that I will be 100% satisfied guaranteed.

I received a FedEx tracking number the next day letting me know that a shipping label had been created. Four days later it was Thursday and the tracking hadn't updated from "Shipping label created" I was getting a little nervous and contacted the Bradford Exchange regarding shipping.

No reply and two hours later the tracking number finally updates letting me know FedEx has received the package and it will be here one day AFTER Mother's Day! I was not too happy to see that as this gift was very important, but what let me down the most was I took another look at the FedEx tracking and realized that this was not FedEx Express shipping as promised but this was the cheapest form of shipping FedEx SmartPost which takes 2-7 business days to be delivered.

I felt kind of lied to well I guess actually I was lied to, there is no other way to put it. I contacted the Bradford Exchange a third time and well four days later I still have not heard anything from them. I guess they figure "hey we have his money just ignore him now".

I decided to go and pick up the package on Saturday a day before Mother's Day as I saw that the package was in my city and well it was a must that I get it before Mothers Day.

What I have to say to the Bradford Exchange is that you may think it is okay to promise something or make a guarantee and not follow through with it and just ignore your customers but you need us customers. We have a choice to do business with you or with someone else.

I took a screenshot of their website a day after I placed the order for the ring and as you can see at the very top it says "Today is the LAST DAY to Order for Mother's Day Delivery with Express Shipping"

Thank you for reading my experience with the Bradford Exchange.

Review about: The Bradford Exchange Ring.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Dear xixreb3lxix,

Thank you for your posting.We’re so very sorry to hear that you have not received your order as of this date promised and that you paid extra for Express Shipping.

We would like to have the opportunity to review your account and determine why your order has not yet been received by the date promised. Could you kindly please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com with your name, address and/or account number and we will be happy to research your account to find the reason for the delay.

We look forward to hearing from you and making this situation right.Thank you, Chris

to Anonymous #983401

Chris,

I hope the company will refund the express shipping cost the customer had spent to get the product to them faster. Maybe, a discount off their bill?

to Anonymous #988014

Good luck with that.Someone posted in one of the comments on another complaint,that they wanted a refund.

When the person didn't receive a refund,they were told the refund was used to pay for another order he/she didn't pay for back (I believe it was 11 years prior). I kept my bill from an order I placed and have yet to receive all of the collection. Since I complained so much about this slow shipping,they sent me the last piece and waved the fee.

I kept the bill to prove it has been paid and the message on FB to also prove they waived the fee.Once I get my 7th piece and my last plate from another order,I am COMPLETELY done with this company.