The Bradford Exchange - My Bradford Exchange Experience
I am a first time customer of the Bradford Exchange and my experience was just downright terrible.
I ordered this ring to give to my mother on Mother's Day and so I ordered it 7 days before Mother's Day so that it would have more than enough time getting to me.
I purchased from the Bradford Exchange because they guaranteed that the ring would get here before Mother's Day and also they promised that the ring would ship out with FedEx Express shipping.
Immediately after purchasing the ring I contacted the Bradford Exchange letting them know how important it was that I receive this ring before Mother's Day and they replied with some generic copy and paste message letting me know that I will be 100% satisfied guaranteed.
I received a FedEx tracking number the next day letting me know that a shipping label had been created. Four days later it was Thursday and the tracking hadn't updated from "Shipping label created" I was getting a little nervous and contacted the Bradford Exchange regarding shipping.
No reply and two hours later the tracking number finally updates letting me know FedEx has received the package and it will be here one day AFTER Mother's Day! I was not too happy to see that as this gift was very important, but what let me down the most was I took another look at the FedEx tracking and realized that this was not FedEx Express shipping as promised but this was the cheapest form of shipping FedEx SmartPost which takes 2-7 business days to be delivered.
I felt kind of lied to well I guess actually I was lied to, there is no other way to put it. I contacted the Bradford Exchange a third time and well four days later I still have not heard anything from them. I guess they figure "hey we have his money just ignore him now".
I decided to go and pick up the package on Saturday a day before Mother's Day as I saw that the package was in my city and well it was a must that I get it before Mothers Day.
What I have to say to the Bradford Exchange is that you may think it is okay to promise something or make a guarantee and not follow through with it and just ignore your customers but you need us customers. We have a choice to do business with you or with someone else.
I took a screenshot of their website a day after I placed the order for the ring and as you can see at the very top it says "Today is the LAST DAY to Order for Mother's Day Delivery with Express Shipping"
Thank you for reading my experience with the Bradford Exchange.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "I've used Cascade for years. Just tried the 31.7 oz container, with 50 count, 6x power, Gain scented Cascade packets. The glass ware (bowls and glasses) come out with a..."
- "An individual named Iyron Davis reached out to our company about obtaining some of our products. He said that he was the founder of the company and his publication reached..."
- "I have been a Netspend customer since 2009 when I began receiving Social Security. Netspend declares terms & conditions that ONLY apply to the customer - they do not..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."