I am a first time customer of the Bradford Exchange and my experience was just downright terrible.
I ordered this ring to give to my mother on Mother's Day and so I ordered it 7 days before Mother's Day so that it would have more than enough time getting to me.
I purchased from the Bradford Exchange because they guaranteed that the ring would get here before Mother's Day and also they promised that the ring would ship out with FedEx Express shipping.
Immediately after purchasing the ring I contacted the Bradford Exchange letting them know how important it was that I receive this ring before Mother's Day and they replied with some generic copy and paste message letting me know that I will be 100% satisfied guaranteed.
I received a FedEx tracking number the next day letting me know that a shipping label had been created. Four days later it was Thursday and the tracking hadn't updated from "Shipping label created" I was getting a little nervous and contacted the Bradford Exchange regarding shipping.
No reply and two hours later the tracking number finally updates letting me know FedEx has received the package and it will be here one day AFTER Mother's Day! I was not too happy to see that as this gift was very important, but what let me down the most was I took another look at the FedEx tracking and realized that this was not FedEx Express shipping as promised but this was the cheapest form of shipping FedEx SmartPost which takes 2-7 business days to be delivered.
I felt kind of lied to well I guess actually I was lied to, there is no other way to put it. I contacted the Bradford Exchange a third time and well four days later I still have not heard anything from them. I guess they figure "hey we have his money just ignore him now".
I decided to go and pick up the package on Saturday a day before Mother's Day as I saw that the package was in my city and well it was a must that I get it before Mothers Day.
What I have to say to the Bradford Exchange is that you may think it is okay to promise something or make a guarantee and not follow through with it and just ignore your customers but you need us customers. We have a choice to do business with you or with someone else.
I took a screenshot of their website a day after I placed the order for the ring and as you can see at the very top it says "Today is the LAST DAY to Order for Mother's Day Delivery with Express Shipping"
Thank you for reading my experience with the Bradford Exchange.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "Hi, my name is nicholas, i havent not reseved the art of caring hoodie size small . I think i need to chamge the address on it apparently on..."
- "OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever. That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month. Lost..."
- "Sundance Vacations works hard at covering up the truth about what they are giving to people. In the sales presentation, they'll show you pictures of luxurious nice vacation spots. They'll..."
- "I booked a tour in January for Spain named "Spanish wonder" which will start on June 5th this year.I got a single deal and was sure that it means that..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."