1.4
Style and Design

Orderd bracelet for christmas present ticking pay monthly box. Didnt hear anything or get any confirmation or item.

so i just presumed id not put it through correctly and forgot all about it.. however last week i just happened to look on my bank and see that they had taken full item.. when i rang i was told item had just come in stock and had been dispatched.. i had to wait till i received which could take 10 days to return it and was told id ticked pay in full box and apparently they had email wrong and sent info to this email rather thn post..

the lady said she would send me returns label which still not received 3 days later.. i also complained by email and put in the email i had found a photo clip of my order where it shows i have chosen pay monthly and correct email address and item orderd.. i stated my name and order number and asked for returns label seems s tho they send nothing with order!! I got a reply 2days ago asking i confirm my address!!

I did this and heard nothing and still no returns label. Dissapointed feel conned snd lied to and will never order again.

Never known a company not send return info with parcel. Obviously make it jard work on purpose.

Review about: The Bradford Exchange Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. Could you kindly email your name and address to customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com and provide us with your order details.

We will promptly review your account to find out the status of the return labels. We look forward to having the opportunity to help you.

Sincerely, Stacy S. from the Bradford Exchange.