5.0

I purchased at least two men's rings from the Bradford Exchange and received my rings in a relatively timely manner. They were very good quality, looked nice on, and sized correctly. I have just sent my reservation in for the laal experial experience has been positivetest men's ring being advertised. I did not have any negative issues to confront throughout the entire transaction which included:

Sending in my reservation for the ring

Receiving my ring sizing card

Receipt of product and billing cycle

My total experience has been positive.

All companies need to look at their internal procedures on a regular basis. An inordinate number of complaints address customer service issues and followed closely by billing issues. Perhaps a microscope on these two areas is required. Its not rocket science. Excellent customer service and quality keep customers coming back.

This person wrote the review because of reliable warranty of the bradford exchange ring from The Bradford Exchange. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Bradford Exchange to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Bradford Exchange for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Dear Dotched1070,

Thank you for your posting.We are happy to hear that your experience has been a positive one.

We will be happy to pass your comment on to our Marketing Dept.

If in the future we can be of assistance to you please feel free to contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com with your name, address and/or account number.Thank you, Chris