I ordered a gift for Christmas on December 6 to be mailed directly to the recipient.Right before Christmas, the gift still had not been received.

I called, but no one would assist me until 30 days the gift was missing. I called back on January 6, apologetic and said it would be received no later than late the next week because they were sending it FED EX. today is 1/16 and still no gift. I called them, spoke to a supervisor (what a joke she was) and she said it will be delivered today.....however they sent it to me..not the recipient.

Previously I asked for the shipping to be credited and she said sure, now you have enough to send it to the receipeint...REALLY?

The most incompetent customer service I have ever dealt with.I will NEVER order from these idiots again.

Review about: The Bradford Exchange Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Really Regina....I would NEVER spend another dime with Bradford Exchange...maybe instead giving away $10 coupons, you take a look at what you are all doing wrong and fix it....do you think a $10 coupon is worth going through the BS I went through with the last order...

rterrell@bgeltd.com

Dear Bgalavotti, Thank you for your posting.We are so sorry to learn of your experience with your gift order.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We offer superb collectibles, as well as excellent customer service. I have sent you a $10.00 gift certificate.

We value you as our client.

Please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com if we can be of further assistance.Thank you, Regina