I order a term for my grandson birthday.It was important for him being he broke his arm just before his birthday.

I place the order and put it on hold want back a few days to pay for it and could not do it. So I order it again and pay for it in full. Want it come in it was only for two parts I call and was told that it come in parts and I will need to pay for each part. I said that not right you do not say that in you ad.

And than I was told I can get the rest of the parts send to me and pay it off monthly so I said ok being it was a gift to my grandson. And than I was send a letter saying no I can not have it. And now I am getting letter saying I still have to pay for the order I have wrote to them and call them and still they did not get it.

I told them want I did and all I get is that I still have to pay for the first two parts.I can not understand what is the problem I still plan on getting the other parts and I will not be ordering from tham again.

josie2060 wrote the review because of order processing issue at The Bradford Exchange. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Bradford Exchange to "send me the other parts".

The most disappointing in user's experience was can seem to understand emails you send them. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Bradford Exchange the bradford exchange mystic watcher for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Dear Mystic Watcher,

Thank you for your posting.We’re so very sorry for the confusion of your order.

It is never our intent to disappoint our customers. We would like to have the opportunity to review your account and determine why your order has not been received. Please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com with your name, address and/or account number and we will be happy to research your account to find the reason for the delay.

We look forward to hearing from you.Thank you, Chris

to Anonymous Reading, Pennsylvania, United States #1037319

I have tired to login in on the site you give me it is customer_inquiry@bgelted.com I could not sign in.I hope you l can understand what I am saying It show your company with other site.

First I did get the first two part of the trem I order I was not told about how in come in five parts I call and was told I can get the other parts and pay for in monthly and in two day later I was told I could not.You can email me that email me that josie19603@comcast.net.

to Anonymous Reading, Pennsylvania, United States #1049861

I get a bill for the first above term. I send back a letter with the number that I have for the first one I get I hope they are able to understand what I am saying. If not I am thinking they just do not know how to reas.