I ordered a Mothers's day flag from them four weeks and one day before Mother's day.Two weeks in checked to see why it hadn't some yet.

Was shocked to see the web site tell me that it would ship in 4 to 6 weeks. Sent them and email. No response. Four days later got a notice that item had shipped, but I should not expect flag for 7 to 10 business days.

Which would be AFTER Mothers day. Sent them another email asking for response and some help. Noticed that on Web site there was a count down saying you have X amount of time to order and guarantee you would get it before Mothers day, which I have to tell you made me laugh. So today, I finally get a response, Good news items has shipped, and I can expect it in 3 to 4 weeks.

What part of Mothers day Flag are they missing? Oh and I get frequent emails asking if I want to order Fathers day Flag....

Are they NUTS!Wish I had thought to look at this site before I ordered...

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Listen the reason why your item did not arrive on time was probably because they were waiting on there shipment from China.Whatever you purchased, i assure you it was overpriced.

They work for dirt cheap in China.The use to be a respectful company back in the 80s, but just like so many others sending there work overseas, is clearly visible in the quality of the products.

As you can see I got what looked like a response from Bradford to offer assistance..... but when I tried to respond, my email came back undeliverable....

Francie

Dear Auntie Jan,

I apologize that your experience was less than positive with us.Occassionally, there can be product delays that are beyond our control.

Please contact us at the following email address and I will personally research the reason why you experienced this delay.

Customer inquiry@bgeltd.com.I look forward to assisting you.

Francie

nikalseyn

To make a long story short, yes, Bradford Exchange is remiss in actually sending you the product and when/if they do, it can take a real long time for them to do so. Best bet is to not order from them.