2.5
Style and Design

I ordered a ring from Bradford Exchange 2/6/2018 the payment for this Item cleared my Bank 2/9/2018 they ring wasn't picked up by FedEx until 2/14/2018 after I complained about not having shipping information. Bradford Exchange customer service (oxymoron) blamed this on FedEx not properly entering information.

I talked to a good friend who is a regional executive for FedEx and he said that there is no way that would be true. Bottom line is that Bradford Exchange would rather lie to you than to admit that they made a mistake and make things right.

I have had less than stellar customer service from Bradford Exchange in the past and this is the last straw. I will never do business with someone I can't trust and people at Bradford Exchange are untrustworthy.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Bradford Exchange Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Unique items.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 18.

Comments

Hello, I am very sorry to hear that you are having a less than pleasant experience with us. Let me investigate and make this right for you.

Please email us at Customer_Inquiry@bgeltd.com with your order number, client ID, or full address so we can locate your account and serve you better.

We look forward to assisting you any way we can!- At