Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Some one stole my mail in order form please do not send them any thing to in my name. Cynthia Gibbs.

Some one stole my mail in order form. Please do not send them anything in my name.

I am disabled and people keep robbing me in any and every way possible. Ty

Hi DimOkapi, I'm sorry to learn of this! I will be happy to look into this for you.

Please send us an email at customer_inquiry@begltd.com to further assist you. Sincerely, Eduardo at the Bradford Exchange Customer Service

Payment

I have trouble wve re time making payments online. Please tell me how to do it

Hello ViciousWaterBuffalo, please email us customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com to better assist you in making a payment. Sincerely, Eduardo The Bradford Exchange Customer Service

Show

Return address? In Illinois?

Send address to return package

The Bradford Exchange Returns Center
at 854 Golf Lane,
Bensenville, IL 60105

To return an item for a refund or exchange, it must be returned within the specified warranty period. Please, check out sufficient details on this issue here.

Mother ring

Need to switch debit cards the numbers

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to The Bradford Exchange FAQ section, the fastest and the most convenient way for consumers to reach the company is to complete a customer support form on www.bradfordexchange.com. Their Customer Service Department responds within 1 business day of receipt.

You can also contact The Bradford Exchange Customer Service by phone1-866-503-9057.

It is available Monday-Friday from 7 a.m.to 6 p.m. Please, find more The Bradford Exchange contact information here.

I haven't received my order that I made 5 weeks ago

When will I be receiving my order that I made 5 weeks ago.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Bradford Exchange.com urges U.S. consumers to contact the company through their website if an order hasn’t arrived when it was expected.

According to The Bradford Exchange FAQ section, you can check the status of your order online 24/7. Please, go to the Shipment Information page, select Check Status of Shipment, and enter your order number, billing/zip postal code, and e-mail address.

Click Continue. The system will display you the status of your order.

Order 710021622335

I made an order for Holiday Bed and Breakfast from the Thomas Kinkade’s Village Christmas series. I am supposed to call to the credit department phone 866-285-1251 but this number is not in service.

The call never go through. What can I do to process the payment?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Please, contact The Bradford Exchange Customer Support and ask for assistance. You can complete a customer support form on the company website.

The Bradford Exchange responds to emails within 1 business day of receipt. You can also call the customer helpline at 1-866-503-9057 and speak with a customer service representative.

Payment

Can I make a payment by phone

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

The Bradford Exchange answers this question in the Billing section of their website. The company accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal for online orders.

The Bradford Exchange in the U.K.

accepts credit and/or debit cards, checks, or postal orders. Consumers can also pay online via an online payment form.

Unauthorized Order

How do I return an unauthorized order and ensure that I don't receive any other merchandise?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to The Bradford Exchange FAQ, U.S. consumers can cancel orders or subscriptions by phone.

Please, call the customer care number at 1-866-503-9057 and ask their customer service representative for assistance.
U.K. consumers can cancel an order or a subscription by contacting their Customer Service Team at 0333 003 1532.

The Bradford Exchanges urges their consumers to return items for an exchange or refund within the specified warranty period. Please, check out sufficient details on how to return a package in the article "The Bradford Exchange FAQs.

Need 2 know size of batmobile. I'm ready to buy thx

Nothing wrong just need information before i buy 1960 batmobile need it's size that's all .thank you.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
You can find a detailed product description on www.bradfordexachange.com. Please, use the search box on the top of the main page.

Find your product, and the system will display sufficient details including measures, prices, and certification. If you need some more information, you can fill a customer support form on the Contact Us page or call the company care number at 1-866-503-9057 and ask for assistance.

Pay my bill

Do you have a number I can call to pay for my order? I can't find my order number to pay online.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to The Bradford Exchange Customer Support, you can check the status of your order online 24/7. Please, go to the Shipment Information page, select Check Status of Shipment, and enter your order number, billing/zip postal code, and e-mail address.

Click Continue. The system will display you the status of your order.

Heirloom Music Box

I order this item two to three weeks ago and was hoping it would arrive by Valentines day. Can you tell me when it was shipped and when it should arrive at my home at 700 Wayne, Kennett, Missouri 63857.

Order

I put the wrong address on my order I need to put the right one

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to The Bradford Exchange FAQ, consumers can modify an order under the Contact Us tab by completing an online form. You can also call the company care number at 1-866-503-9057 and speak with the company support representative. The company can modify orders that have not already been processed and mailed.

Hello

I don't like the ring and was wanting to know what I have to do about sending it back

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to The Bradford Exchange return policy, all items must be returned within the specified warranty period. If it comes to jewelry, you can return your item within 120 days.

The item should be returned in the original package. If the original package is not available, you should package the item securely. You should include a Return Information Card or a Prepaid Return Label into your package along with the explanation why the item is being returned. The card or label can be obtained through The Bradford Exchange Customer Support page.
When the company receives your return, they will issue an exchange, replacement, or refund via a check or a credit to your original payment method, if a refund is due.

The Bradford Exchange Returns Center at
854 Golf Lane,
Bensenville, IL 60105.
Show

Payment center address for the the Danbury mint collection

What is the address to mail payment

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
The Bradford Exchange accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal for online orders.
The Bradford Exchange in the U.K.

accepts credit and/or debit cards, checks, or postal orders.

Consumers can also pay online via an online payment form. If posting payment, please, use the following address:
The Bradford Exchange,
2nd Floor, Churchill House,
47 Regent Road, Hanley,
Stoke-On-Trent ST1 3JJ

Budweiser Express train set

We received the final package which included the controller and and corresponding items. After setting up track and hooking u lol item the controller would not work.

When power pack connected to controller it would not work. Would not move train.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to The Bradford Exchange FAQ, if you received a broken or damaged item, the entire contents of that particular shipment must be returned for a replacement within the specified warranty period. The item should be returned in the original package.

If the original package is not available, please, pack the item securely. You should include a Return Information Card inside of the returned package along with the explanation why the item is being returned.

The card can be obtained through The Bradford Exchange Customer Support page using their Returning an Item.
For U.K. customers, The Bradford Exchange asks that customers contact the Customer Service at 0333 003 1532, email at customers@brad-ex.co.uk, or complete a form on the Contact page.

status of order

I am confused on my order #940005851157. The page where i track it on says two different things for it.

The first saying it will not ship until January 27, 2018 and the second thing on the tracking says that it was returned on December 15, 2017 but i do not know where it was returned back from since i never got this. I just want to know exactly when I will receive it.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to The Bradford Exchange FAQ, U.S. customers can check the status of an order online 24/7.

It is necessary to go to the Customer Support page, then, select the Shipping Information tab, and click Check status of shipment.

You should enter your order number, billing zip/postal code and e-mail address to check the status of your order.
TheBradfordExchange.co.uk does not provide a link for tracking orders. However, the company suggest consumers call at 0333 003 1532 for all questions regarding their orders.

cancelling order

how do I cancel an order?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
The Bradford Exchange FAQ states that U.S. consumers can cancel an order or a subscription plan by phone.

U.K.

consumers can cancel an order or a subscription by contacting their Customer Service Team at 0333 003 1532. They can also email the company at customers@brad-ex.co.uk or complete a customer support form on the Contact page of the company website.

Damaged order

I recieved my snow globe which is broken if i return will this replacement b guarenteed here by christmas

Corvette ring size

I ordered a size 11 ring I received it a week ago and it’s beautiful but I ordered the wrong size I actually need a size 10 1/2 can I return it for the 10 1/2 and how long would it be before I receive the proper size ... hoping to receive before Christmas!.... Thanks

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to The Bradford Exchange FAQ, all items must be returned within the specified warranty period. If it comes to jewelry, you can return your item within 120 days.

When the company receives your return, they will promptly issue an exchange, replacement, or refund via a check or a credit to your original payment method, if a refund is due.

For customers in the U.S., items can be returned to
The Bradford Exchange Returns Center at 854 Golf Lane, Bensenville, IL 60105.

If you need some more details about terms, please, contact The Bradford Exchange Customer Service at 1-866-503-9057 and ask their customer service representative for assistance.
#1412081

I ordered your JFK ring Oct 2nd 2017 and paid $138.00. It as the wrong size my mistake it was a 10 and I really need a 9 1/4 .

I returned the ring UPS Oct 17 tracking # 1z7f74979200372832. As of to-day I have not received another ring or a refund of my $138.00.

Thank you James L. Robinson 360021st st Apt 304 San Francisco, Ca 94114 e-mail robbiejl69@yahoo.comyour message here

Address change

I need to change my address to ensure delivery of the last Zippo in my Harley collection

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
This issue is rather popular with The Bradford Exchange. Customers can modify an order under the Contact Us tab by completing an online form.

As an alternative, consumers can call The Bradford Exchange Customer Service at 1-866-503-9057 and ask their customer service representative for assistance.

The company can modify orders that have not already been processed or mailed.
U.K. customers can change order details by contacting The Bradford Exchange Customer Service at 0333 003 1532, email at customers@brad-ex.co.uk, or complete a form on the Contact page.

Questions 27