The Bradford Exchange - Review about Heart Ring from Glasgow, Kentucky
Ordered top part of heart Broke call customer service will not replace.poor quality do not buy from this company the least they could do is replace it that is all I asked
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Heart Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- " My bracelet was a gift for mothers day. Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it One month after..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Charged me for a subscription I did not want! Told me they would refund me my money just to send another email saying they couldn't. Talk about awful customer service...."
- "I see why consultants are upset with the new Scentsy reinstatement policy and yes it doesn't cost the company much to keep you active as a consultant, but do you..."
- " I purchased a " NEW scratch and dent" frigidaire 40" electric range with a 10 yr extended warranty on 1/14/14. the stove is literally falling apart! the side that was..."