Update added by user Feb 13
I forgot to mention that I had emailed them last week about the shipping and they reassured me it would be here by tomorrow.When i called yesterday they said it wouldnt.
If anything, they need to send out all orders that were "guaranteed valentines day arrival" to those who did not get their orders on time, for free or discounted.Thats the LEAST they can do for those who had their valentines day screwed up by their false advertisement.
Original review posted by user Feb 12
I ordered a jacket for my husband for valentines day and after I ordered it gave me a delivery estimation of March-April.REALLY?!
It was guaranteed valentines day arrival! These guys need to be shut down! I called today and the woman claims that it is a problem on their end and it wouldnt be here for another 2 weeks AT LEAST! I cancelled my order.
I am extremely disappointed now that I don't have anything nice for my husband.
Thanks for nothing Bradford Exchange.You guys are TERRIBLE!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection. My Aunt placed the order..."
- "Ordered a ring which was supposedly shipped Feb 4. Weeks passed still no ring. After 3 calls to customer service was given conflicting accounts of why the ring probably hadn't..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."