The Bradford Exchange - Review about Hoodie from Delanson, New York

58 of 488 The Bradford Exchange reviews

Update added by user Feb 13

I forgot to mention that I had emailed them last week about the shipping and they reassured me it would be here by tomorrow.When i called yesterday they said it wouldnt.

If anything, they need to send out all orders that were "guaranteed valentines day arrival" to those who did not get their orders on time, for free or discounted.Thats the LEAST they can do for those who had their valentines day screwed up by their false advertisement.

Original review posted by user Feb 12

I ordered a jacket for my husband for valentines day and after I ordered it gave me a delivery estimation of March-April.REALLY?!

It was guaranteed valentines day arrival! These guys need to be shut down! I called today and the woman claims that it is a problem on their end and it wouldnt be here for another 2 weeks AT LEAST! I cancelled my order.

I am extremely disappointed now that I don't have anything nice for my husband.

Thanks for nothing Bradford Exchange.You guys are TERRIBLE!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
58 of 488 The Bradford Exchange reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 25 #1117984 Greenwood, Indiana, United States

The Bradford Exchange is famous for promising certain delivery dates. You should see the statements made in the holiday catalog and on line for the holidays. Most of the items listed are promised for holiday delivery. The closer you get to the holiday, most of the products won't go out the door until well after the holiday. Most of the items the company does not have in stock. They haven't been produced. Take your business elsewhere.

1 0 Reply

Feb 19 #1114495

As an order rep, I can actually say what you mentioned about the jacket being guaranteed is false. Only jewellery was guaranteed for Valentine's Day.

1 1 Reply
Starnewc08

Feb 19 #1114497

you guys are morons. I have screenshots showing that it says "guaranteed by valentines day"

1 1 Reply
Starnewc08

Feb 19 #1114501

Not to mention..the email clearly shows they were reassuring me that I WOULD have it by valentines day. My original email to them clearly states the item which was not jewelry (thats the correct spelling..its not jewellery). Look at the images and you'll see. Either your CSR was an *** or you are.

1 0 Reply
Newc8

Feb 13 #1111252 Altamont, New York, United States

It seems that part of my review was removed but i had emailed them a week back and they said they were sorry for the automated delivery date and that it WOULD be here for valentines day... Then yesterday they said it wouldnt. Bunch of LIARS

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Bradford Exchange. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about The Bradford Exchange.
Filing a new complaint about
×