Ordered a ring which was supposedly shipped Feb 4.Weeks passed still no ring.
After 3 calls to customer service was given conflicting accounts of why the ring probably hadn't arrived. Also no tracking number. I was then told they would reissue the order and I would receive the ring March 21-28. Ring arrived on the 28th.
I was worried because of all the reviews I had read about product inferiority!
I was very pleased with the ring.It's beautiful and worth the $129 I paid.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- The Bradford Exchange Our Family Of Love Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- " My bracelet was a gift for mothers day. Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it One month after..."
- "I had ordered A buffalo nickle buckle which i had paid for than out of the blue they sent me A Montana Quarter belt buckle I did not want? So..."
- "Oh I Tried it alright. Artisan CorporationThe Artisan Experience, Make these highly complex earrings for extra income.Firstly ,I will be astonished if i ever found someone who truly was able..."
- "I used my gift card I got for Christmas on PayPal, then in the morning I look up the transactions on the card and PaymentWall used up the rest of..."
- "Why is Department of Social Services threatening their Clients with lies? My name is Craig Sears and I am a survivor of a Traumatic Brain Injury TBI. The US says we..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."