Review about The Bradford Exchange Our Family Of Love Ring from Spring Valley, New York
Ordered a ring which was supposedly shipped Feb 4.Weeks passed still no ring.
After 3 calls to customer service was given conflicting accounts of why the ring probably hadn't arrived. Also no tracking number. I was then told they would reissue the order and I would receive the ring March 21-28. Ring arrived on the 28th.
I was worried because of all the reviews I had read about product inferiority!
I was very pleased with the ring.It's beautiful and worth the $129 I paid.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- The Bradford Exchange Our Family Of Love Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "In November I had purchased a display with a set of civil war knives. It said it came together in the description, but come to find out it was a..."
- "Why is Department of Social Services threatening their Clients with lies? My name is Craig Sears and I am a survivor of a Traumatic Brain Injury TBI. The US says we..."
- "I used my gift card I got for Christmas on PayPal, then in the morning I look up the transactions on the card and PaymentWall used up the rest of..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."