Tuscaloosa, Alabama

First and last time dealing with this company.During the order we constantly got emails saying they had not received our payment.

Then we would get an email thanking us for the payment. Then another saying they could not ship the item until they received our payment. Then one saying the item had shipped. Then back to another that they had not received our payment.

When I received the ring, right off you could tell it was not very professional. I am attaching a photo. Notice the space between the "r" and the "c" in Force. Terrible for a company that takes pride in their merchandise.

Got me once.Won't get me again.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

The Bradford Exchange - Bradford Proof Morgan set, poorly replicated. The Bradford Exchange "I started this set and received the 1878 Morgan. It's obviously made in China and they couldn't even copy it correctly. The Eagle on the reverse side is void of..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Bradford Exchange- Misleading Photos and crummy jewelry The Bradford Exchange "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Review about Hoodie from Delanson, New York The Bradford Exchange "I ordered a jacket for my husband for valentines day and after I ordered it gave me a delivery estimation of March-April. REALLY?! It was guaranteed valentines day arrival!..." Read more The Bradford Exchange Jacket Review from Buffalo, New York The Bradford Exchange "My son who is in the military and currently deployed recently purchased a fleece and while home on leave discovered it was too big. He did not return it before..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more