The Bradford Exchange - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category from Buffalo, New York
My son who is in the military and currently deployed recently purchased a fleece and while home on leave discovered it was too big.He did not return it before he went back on deployment and when I tried to make the exchange for a smaller size for him I was told it was past the warranty date of 30 days, it was actually about 60 days since he purchased it, that they could not exchange it.
I think that is a lame excuse and extremely poor customer service especially for our military servicemen. I was not asking for my money back. I was only asking for an exchange for size.
Same exact item which they still have in stock.I will not be doing business with Bradford exchange again and neither will my son.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased (2) Mens neckchains 1- 10k Gold and 1- Silver (2) Mens bracelets 1- 10k and 1- Silver all of which I found out to be not what I..."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "I just read the previous persons problems mine just started in November. CARID SCUMBAGS charged me $1618.00 for 2 hoods and 2 fenders. That i..."
- "I'll be the first to admit I messed up paying my student loans back right away and ended up defaulting. Those loans, which were through Nelnet, were bought by the..."
- "I was investigating a travel deal advertised on "Deal Chicken" (similar to Groupon) that seemed too good to be true. It was $395 for an 8-day, 7-night vacation for..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."