This same thing happened to me I ordered a 49er purse for my mother on 12/8 and was told it would be there no later than 21st 21st came nothing called they advised me that the tracking number was not put in right and that it had definitely left there facility and was in the mail and on them when they will deliver it like what how is that its now 30th and my mother still doesn't have her Christmas gift and they say I will have to wait until 1/9/17 for it to even be considered lost In shipment wtf my moms birthday is 1/29 these dummies are about make a Christmas gift into a birthday gift I wouldn't order eye water to cry with from there sorry ***.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of the bradford exchange shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $135. The Bradford Exchange needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the bradford exchange shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Bradford Exchange.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1268661

I am very sorry you are having trouble receiving your order. Please click here Customer_Inquiry@bgeltd.com to send us an e-mail with your order number, client ID, or full address and we can help check on your order for you. We look forward to helping you in any way we can!