Delanson, New York

Update by user Feb 13, 2016

I forgot to mention that I had emailed them last week about the shipping and they reassured me it would be here by tomorrow.When i called yesterday they said it wouldnt.

If anything, they need to send out all orders that were "guaranteed valentines day arrival" to those who did not get their orders on time, for free or discounted.Thats the LEAST they can do for those who had their valentines day screwed up by their false advertisement.

Original review posted by user Feb 12, 2016

I ordered a jacket for my husband for valentines day and after I ordered it gave me a delivery estimation of March-April.REALLY?!

It was guaranteed valentines day arrival! These guys need to be shut down! I called today and the woman claims that it is a problem on their end and it wouldnt be here for another 2 weeks AT LEAST! I cancelled my order.

I am extremely disappointed now that I don't have anything nice for my husband.

Thanks for nothing Bradford Exchange.You guys are TERRIBLE!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Starnewc08 is overall dissatisfied with The Bradford Exchange and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Bradford Exchange.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare The Bradford Exchange to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Greenwood, Indiana, United States #1117984

The Bradford Exchange is famous for promising certain delivery dates.You should see the statements made in the holiday catalog and on line for the holidays.

Most of the items listed are promised for holiday delivery. The closer you get to the holiday, most of the products won't go out the door until well after the holiday. Most of the items the company does not have in stock.

They haven't been produced.Take your business elsewhere.

As an order rep, I can actually say what you mentioned about the jacket being guaranteed is false. Only jewellery was guaranteed for Valentine's Day.

Starnewc08
to Anonymous #1114497

you guys are morons. I have screenshots showing that it says "guaranteed by valentines day"

Starnewc08
to Starnewc08 #1114501

Not to mention..the email clearly shows they were reassuring me that I WOULD have it by valentines day.My original email to them clearly states the item which was not jewelry (thats the correct spelling..its not jewellery).

Look at the images and you'll see.Either your CSR was an *** or you are.

Altamont, New York, United States #1111252

It seems that part of my review was removed but i had emailed them a week back and they said they were sorry for the automated delivery date and that it WOULD be here for valentines day... Then yesterday they said it wouldnt. Bunch of LIARS