Buffalo, New York

My son who is in the military and currently deployed recently purchased a fleece and while home on leave discovered it was too big.He did not return it before he went back on deployment and when I tried to make the exchange for a smaller size for him I was told it was past the warranty date of 30 days, it was actually about 60 days since he purchased it, that they could not exchange it.

I think that is a lame excuse and extremely poor customer service especially for our military servicemen. I was not asking for my money back. I was only asking for an exchange for size.

Same exact item which they still have in stock.I will not be doing business with Bradford exchange again and neither will my son.

Review about: O121312012.

Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.