Buffalo, New York
Style and Design

My son who is in the military and currently deployed recently purchased a fleece and while home on leave discovered it was too big.He did not return it before he went back on deployment and when I tried to make the exchange for a smaller size for him I was told it was past the warranty date of 30 days, it was actually about 60 days since he purchased it, that they could not exchange it.

I think that is a lame excuse and extremely poor customer service especially for our military servicemen. I was not asking for my money back. I was only asking for an exchange for size.

Same exact item which they still have in stock.I will not be doing business with Bradford exchange again and neither will my son.

Review about: The Bradford Exchange Jacket.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about The Bradford Exchange Ring from Fayetteville, Arkansas The Bradford Exchange "I ordered my husband and my ring from here... My ring has arrived but my husbands has not... Yes i only paid $129 for my ring but it looks like..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Damaged product The Bradford Exchange "I ordered a Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Cuckoo Clock, it arrived with the figure Clarice broken off. I requested a return and exchange to be shipped. They..." Read more Review about The Bradford Exchange Us Air Force Ring from Tuscaloosa, Alabama The Bradford Exchange "First and last time dealing with this company. During the order we constantly got emails saying they had not received our payment. Then we would get an email..." Read more The Bradford Exchange Shipping Service Review from Thousand Oaks, California The Bradford Exchange "Hi, my name is nicholas, i havent not reseved the art of caring hoodie size small . I think i need to chamge the address on it apparently on..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more