Style and Design

My son who is in the military and currently deployed recently purchased a fleece and while home on leave discovered it was too big.He did not return it before he went back on deployment and when I tried to make the exchange for a smaller size for him I was told it was past the warranty date of 30 days, it was actually about 60 days since he purchased it, that they could not exchange it.

I think that is a lame excuse and extremely poor customer service especially for our military servicemen. I was not asking for my money back. I was only asking for an exchange for size.

Same exact item which they still have in stock.I will not be doing business with Bradford exchange again and neither will my son.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with The Bradford Exchange and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Bradford Exchange.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare The Bradford Exchange to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments