Featured Not resolved

I ordered my husband and my ring from here...My ring has arrived but my husbands has not...

Yes i only paid $129 for my ring but it looks like something i could have made..Because its personalized i can't return it!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of the bradford exchange ring. The Bradford Exchange needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the bradford exchange ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Bradford Exchange.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

The Bradford Exchange - Bradford Proof Morgan set, poorly replicated. The Bradford Exchange "I started this set and received the 1878 Morgan. It's obviously made in China and they couldn't even copy it correctly. The Eagle on the reverse side is void of..." Read more The Bradford Exchange Shipping Service Review from Thousand Oaks, California The Bradford Exchange "Hi, my name is nicholas, i havent not reseved the art of caring hoodie size small . I think i need to chamge the address on it apparently on..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Anniversary Ring The Bradford Exchange "Ordered this ring personalized for our 20th anniversary. It came. Found it unattractive & clunky. Called to return it. Was told they could not resell it as it was engraved-personalized...." Read more The Bradford Exchange - My Bradford Exchange Experience The Bradford Exchange "I am a first time customer of the Bradford Exchange and my experience was just downright terrible. I ordered this ring to give to my mother on Mother's Day and so..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more