Newville, Pennsylvania
Featured

Nothing needs said besides these are JUNK!Same story.

Ordered before Christmas to garuntee delivery before Christmas.Received JUNK on JAN 21st!!!

Pissed off!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of the bradford exchange ring from The Bradford Exchange and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Bradford Exchange to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Bradford Exchange for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

The Bradford Exchange - Bradford Exchange Deceptive Advertising The Bradford Exchange "My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection. My Aunt placed the order..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Ring Review from Glasgow, Kentucky The Bradford Exchange "Ordered top part of heart Broke call customer service will not replace.poor quality do not buy from this company the least they could do is replace it that is all..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Shipping Service Review The Bradford Exchange "Ordered a personalized ring on December 14 with a gaurentee it would arrive before christmas. Today is Dec 24 and the ring arrived yesterday! Wonderful service as far as im..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Damaged product The Bradford Exchange "I ordered a Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Cuckoo Clock, it arrived with the figure Clarice broken off. I requested a return and exchange to be shipped. They..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more