4.7

Ordered a ring which was supposedly shipped Feb 4.Weeks passed still no ring.

After 3 calls to customer service was given conflicting accounts of why the ring probably hadn't arrived. Also no tracking number. I was then told they would reissue the order and I would receive the ring March 21-28. Ring arrived on the 28th.

I was worried because of all the reviews I had read about product inferiority!

I was very pleased with the ring.It's beautiful and worth the $129 I paid.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of the bradford exchange ring from The Bradford Exchange and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Bradford Exchange to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Bradford Exchange for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

The Bradford Exchange - Damaged product The Bradford Exchange "I ordered a Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Cuckoo Clock, it arrived with the figure Clarice broken off. I requested a return and exchange to be shipped. They..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - Bradford Exchange Deceptive Advertising The Bradford Exchange "My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection. My Aunt placed the order..." Read more The Bradford Exchange Us Air Force Ring Review from Tuscaloosa, Alabama The Bradford Exchange "First and last time dealing with this company. During the order we constantly got emails saying they had not received our payment. Then we would get an email..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more