The Bradford Exchange Shipping Service Review from Thousand Oaks, California
Hi, my name is nicholas, i havent not reseved the art of caring hoodie size small . I think i need to chamge the address on it apparently on the shipping they keep saying it gets shipped back I ordered a hoodie over 5 months ago I'm still waiting for it I want to make a payment but I want ttheo make sure i get the hoodie.. I tried calling but your phone's don't seem to be working my number is 8053684680 or you can elmail me back at Nicholasfenzke@gmail.com please get back to me thank you
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I recieve a flyer requesting me to return to direct tv, with special offers. I recieved the lower price for a year and they would not sent me the..."
- "Near the LA airport I stopped for a meal. I chose a salad but told the cashier I can not eat meat and asked if I could substitute cheese..."