2.9
Style and Design

Hi, my name is nicholas, i havent not reseved the art of caring hoodie size small . I think i need to chamge the address on it apparently on the shipping they keep saying it gets shipped back I ordered a hoodie over 5 months ago I'm still waiting for it I want to make a payment but I want ttheo make sure i get the hoodie.. I tried calling but your phone's don't seem to be working my number is 8053684680 or you can elmail me back at Nicholasfenzke@gmail.com please get back to me thank you

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at The Bradford Exchange and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Bradford Exchange to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Bradford Exchange and the bradford exchange shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments