First and last time dealing with this company.During the order we constantly got emails saying they had not received our payment.

Then we would get an email thanking us for the payment. Then another saying they could not ship the item until they received our payment. Then one saying the item had shipped. Then back to another that they had not received our payment.

When I received the ring, right off you could tell it was not very professional. I am attaching a photo. Notice the space between the "r" and the "c" in Force. Terrible for a company that takes pride in their merchandise.

Got me once.Won't get me again.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with The Bradford Exchange and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Bradford Exchange.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare The Bradford Exchange to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments