Style and Design

Sirs, I have just got off the phone with your customer service department about the order that I placed on 4/4/18. Your company stated that I would receive my order by 4/6/18.

I inquired about what shipping company you used she told me FedEx. I asked her what the tracking number was she has the gull to tell me that they had not updated their system. She must think people live under a log. I worked at fed ex and the system updates it’s self every 30 minutes.

I then asked her what we were going to do about the $478.95 that I paid for expiated shipping she stated that I would have to take that up after I received the order. I can only take it that your company is a bunch of sister’s and I will never receive the items that I ordered. This is the fourth email and I have sent your company, four emails and still have not received any response and I expect no response to this one. Luckily I have my computer set up to time and date stamp all correspondence made over these web email pages I will gather all the data and will talk to my attorney about sewing your company for all moneys I have been charged and will flood all of the social media with your company’s incompetence If don’t receive a response.

All of my contact info is below. I expect a response within 48 hrs.

One pissed off customer.

Mr. Thomas McKelvey

Tmckelve@gmail.com

Review about: The Bradford Exchange Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Everythig.

Comments

I'm getting the run-around from them now on cancelling a order for my Granddaughter, who is a minor. Their sending bill to her also.

Its a recent order placed within week. Its a gift that I clearly stated"difference" in billing address & shipping. This will only get worse when its brought to her parents attention. Then all the junk mail !

Now,after they received my 1st e-mail,their claiming there's problems with receiving my others. What a joke!

I'm more than likely going to file a complaint with State Attorney General's Office this Monday. This will get worse for me at first,then better.

Are y’all still doing the class action suit if so I’d like to know about it. These people are crooks and they’re targeting my 84 -year-old mother because I think she won’t know how to stop them