The Bradford Exchange - They continued to bill me
In November I had purchased a display with a set of civil war knives.It said it came together in the description, but come to find out it was a subscription they were signing me up for.
The $50 I spend was really just for the display. When I found out that I was being charged over and over, I called them. They cancelled my subscription and gave me my money back, or so I thought. A week later I look at my bank statement and I had been charged ANOTHER $50 FOR NOTHING.
I did not purchase anything and I am in the process of sending the display back to get my refund.If they'll even give that to me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Knife Set
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..."
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "I am a first time customer of the Bradford Exchange and my experience was just downright terrible. I ordered this ring to give to my mother on Mother's Day and so..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."