100% full Not resolved

In November I had purchased a display with a set of civil war knives.It said it came together in the description, but come to find out it was a subscription they were signing me up for.

The $50 I spend was really just for the display. When I found out that I was being charged over and over, I called them. They cancelled my subscription and gave me my money back, or so I thought. A week later I look at my bank statement and I had been charged ANOTHER $50 FOR NOTHING.

I did not purchase anything and I am in the process of sending the display back to get my refund.If they'll even give that to me.

Review about: The Bradford Exchange Subscription.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Stacy-Bradford Exchange
Marietta, Georgia, United States #769410

Please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com so that we can ensure that your subscription plan was canceled.Please provide your name and address.

We will make sure that if you have not yet received a refund that one is processed promptly.

We look forward to hearing from you and making this situation right.Stacy

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #757308

From now on, never use your debit card or give anyone authorization to take money from your bank account.Use a debit card if you must, but specifically, in the case of Bradford, order from their catalog and have them bill you when you receive the product.

Then pay the invoice by check.

In this way, you get the merchandise and pay for it AFTER you receive it.If you order from Bradford on their website, you cannot do this but must use a credit or debit card---a huge no-no with Bradford and many others.