The Bradford Exchange - They continued to bill me

271 of 488 The Bradford Exchange reviews

In November I had purchased a display with a set of civil war knives.It said it came together in the description, but come to find out it was a subscription they were signing me up for.

The $50 I spend was really just for the display. When I found out that I was being charged over and over, I called them. They cancelled my subscription and gave me my money back, or so I thought. A week later I look at my bank statement and I had been charged ANOTHER $50 FOR NOTHING.

I did not purchase anything and I am in the process of sending the display back to get my refund.If they'll even give that to me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
271 of 488 The Bradford Exchange reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Stacy-Bradford Exchange

Jan 06, 2014 #769410 Marietta, Georgia, United States

Please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com so that we can ensure that your subscription plan was canceled. Please provide your name and address. We will make sure that if you have not yet received a refund that one is processed promptly. We look forward to hearing from you and making this situation right. Stacy

0 0 Reply
nikalseyn

Dec 12, 2013 #757308 Columbia, Kentucky, United States

From now on, never use your debit card or give anyone authorization to take money from your bank account. Use a debit card if you must, but specifically, in the case of Bradford, order from their catalog and have them bill you when you receive the product. Then pay the invoice by check. In this way, you get the merchandise and pay for it AFTER you receive it. If you order from Bradford on their website, you cannot do this but must use a credit or debit card---a huge no-no with Bradford and many others.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Bradford Exchange. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about The Bradford Exchange.
Filing a new complaint about
×