In November I had purchased a display with a set of civil war knives.It said it came together in the description, but come to find out it was a subscription they were signing me up for.
The $50 I spend was really just for the display. When I found out that I was being charged over and over, I called them. They cancelled my subscription and gave me my money back, or so I thought. A week later I look at my bank statement and I had been charged ANOTHER $50 FOR NOTHING.
I did not purchase anything and I am in the process of sending the display back to get my refund.If they'll even give that to me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Knife Set
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."