The Bradford Exchange - They continued to bill me
In November I had purchased a display with a set of civil war knives.It said it came together in the description, but come to find out it was a subscription they were signing me up for.
The $50 I spend was really just for the display. When I found out that I was being charged over and over, I called them. They cancelled my subscription and gave me my money back, or so I thought. A week later I look at my bank statement and I had been charged ANOTHER $50 FOR NOTHING.
I did not purchase anything and I am in the process of sending the display back to get my refund.If they'll even give that to me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Knife Set
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Hi, my name is nicholas, i havent not reseved the art of caring hoodie size small . I think i need to chamge the address on it apparently on..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."