I bought a gift for a friend on Bradford exchange website, the gift arrived fast enough, but for the price, meh, the quality of the object was sub-par.

The major problem is that they only charged my credit card for half of the price of my order and sent me a bill for the other half. I never requested to pay in instalments, in fact, I remember clearly not checking this option when ordering.

I called them and was directed to their automatic phone payment system, only to have it say to me that it is experiencing technical difficulties, than hung up on me.

I called back and had to wait half an hour on hold before speaking with a customer rep, to process the second payment. But at first I had to enter 3, 12 digits numbers, customer number, order number and some other number, which are scattered across the paper documents and website... it's just as if they want you to trip and abandon...

Highly dubious business practices.

Reason of review: DUBIOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #917710

Dear anonymous,

Thank you for your posting. We are very sorry for the confusion you had when placing your order.

Please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com with your name, address and/or account information. We will be happy to review your order and determine if your order charged correctly.

If you were charged incorrectly, we will correct the situation promptly. Thank you, Chris