Style and Design

Avoid at all costs. I placed an order with them for 2 boxes of checks on December 16.

I received my order confirmation for $15.12 and was told my checks would ship within 10-15 business days. On December 18 at 5:19 am I received an email from them stating that the price they gave me was not accurate and that they were changing my price to reflect the current pricing of $31.54. At 6:25am on December 18, I sent an email to their customer service department (who wasn't open yet per their voice mail) that I did not approve of the price change and that I would prefer to cancel my order. At 6:40am on December 18 (again, still prior to their office opening for me to be able to call), I got another email in response to my cancellation request stating that it was too late for me to cancel my order because it's already in process.

I responded to that email that I will be disputing with my credit card company and will refuse the shipment if it does arrive. It is complete and utter BS to be able to change the price and not allow the customer an opportunity to change their mind. They more than doubled the price. Absolutely unacceptable.

I'll be broadcasting this BS across the internet.

I've already called my card company to initiate the dispute, and will absolutely be following up with Bradford Checks when their customer service department is open. IF they decide to see reason, I'll update my review.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Bradford Exchange Check.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Initial order price.

I didn't like: More than doubled the agreed upon price.

Comments

Hello TrifilingKestrel, I am very sorry to learn that you have had issues with your order and would like to assist you. Please email us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com and include your order information.

It will help us locate your account and serve you better. Sincerely, Stephanie The Bradford Exchange Customer Service