The Bradford Exchange - Why you should not buy from Bradford Exchange
I purchased a Christmas Village collection for my wife as a Christmas gift, the pieces arrived mostly on time and she was happy until the final order 3 weeks ago arrived. For a two week period, a tracking number they provided was invalid which just makes you feel very confident in their abilities. When I called and spoke with someone about the invalid number, I was told yes its invalid but I cannot do anything at all. really? Really???? Eventually, about two weeks late, the parcel arrived.
The collection was Muppet's themed (her favorite) and featured figures of all of her favorite characters. After the final delivery, we noticed that we did not receive two of the figures that were originally advertised.
I sent an inquiry email, and got no response. I placed a call, and was told that the picture was 5 years old, and the two figurines in the question were no longer being produced, and had not been produced in some time. My response was "Maybe you should take 5 minutes and snap a new photo, or let your customers know!" I was considering canceling the entire order and returning it and was told that someone from the marketing department would call me back within 48 hours.
That was a little over 10 days ago, the 'marketing' department never did call. I placed my third call this morning, and I was told the figures were no longer available, sorry....that was it! So I am in the process of canceling the entire order and returning it to them. This was TERRIBLE customer service! I cannot stress enough how good they are at taking money, and how bad they are at servicing the customer after the fact.
I noticed as I was uploading a photo, that since my complaint, they have actually taken new photo's! Just amazing!
Buyer Beware! Buyer Beware! Buyer Beware!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Christmas Village Collection
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hi, my name is nicholas, i havent not reseved the art of caring hoodie size small . I think i need to chamge the address on it apparently on..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I called the florist to have flowers delivered the same day. The price that was advertised was $29.99 but the price I had to pay was $58.78. The..."
- "do know anyone that can help me with my situation and can resolve it. I don't want to get a lawyer unless i need too. I was visit..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..."