I ordered the 75 years of farmall tractor ornaments two years ago.I ordered 19 sets because my husband worked for IH for 30 years.

The Santa looks like my husband who passed away last November and I wanted to give them to my children and grandchildren for a keepsake. I have been fed the runaround now for two years. I kept getting notices to confirm my order. Once they cancelled it because THEY didn't think I really wanted that many.

Now I get a notice that they are all sold out.

I would have thought that sometime I would have been at the top of the list to receive the product.I am really upset that I have nothing!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with The Bradford Exchange. The most disappointing about 75th anniversary farmall figurines at The Bradford Exchange was customer service, run around and customer service and appathy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Bradford Exchange.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare The Bradford Exchange to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1055187

You can probably find and purchase these online.Check Amazon.com and ebay first.

Then do a search using your usual search engine and then do searches using other ones, eg., Yahoo, Ixquick, etc. Good luck.

Someone, somewhere has these for sale.Keep checking periodically.