Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania

Ordered music boxes on 11/1/2014 with guaranteed Christmas delivery.Website keeps adjusting ship date back.

Called customer service 3 times and waited at least 40 mins each time before I talked to a human. Each time they indicated it was at the engravers and could not follow up to see where it stood. When I asked about their guaranteed delivery they wouldn't give any information just that they will cross that bridge when it comes. Customer service only spits back what is shown on their website.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold until disconnected

Order at your own risk.We will never do business here again.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service - follow up.

Had an Experience with The Bradford Exchange?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #920505

Dear anonymous,

Thank you for your posting.We're sorry to hear that you have not received your order as of this date.

We would like to have the opportunity to review your account and determine why your order has not yet been received. We will be sure to check that you only receive one bracelet not two.

Kindly contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com with your name, address and/or account number.Thank you, Chris

Westwood, Massachusetts, United States #918692

Wish I had read these earlier.Having the same issue where item was in stock for Christmas & customer service says not until FEBRUARY!

This will definitely be the last time I do business with them.Disgraceful business practices.

to Irked Chicago, Illinois, United States #920507